New Guy Intro/ Me and my friends like to race in the dirt! PICS

Forgot to post up the ultra glorious, and coveted golden Lifan! Known officially as the "Four strokes of Luck" this was originally a joke that got out of hand and turned into a pretty legit trophy...

That trophy rocks SIDEPOCKET!!!! Thanks for all the picts!! Place to ride......friends to ride with.......cool neighbors......priceless!!!! :pimp:

I'm at work so I have no pictures but I can say that it was someone's half-hearted attempt at a trophy before I build the one shown above. The no so prestigious Lasty.

That trophy rocks SIDEPOCKET!!!! Thanks for all the picts!! Place to ride......friends to ride with.......cool neighbors......priceless!!!! :pimp:
thanks jdogg! I'll hopefully get more posted up after we do our winter fun race, probably going to be more mud than snow though...

Have room for another rider? Looks like something I might want to try
I think we will in the spring. We're still working on our new set of rules, but once they're out I can send you a copy. We're also working out a schedule for next year, trying to fit a race in once every 4-5 weeks.

Let me know about the rules then. I'll be building a DB over winter
Basic rules to keep in mind to keep the frame stock appearing (no adding suspension, or extending the frame, etc). Engines must start as factory 212cc (6.5 blocks) or less and remain pull start. and you'll need working brakes and handle bar mounted kill switch. oh and 6" rim diameter is the max:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Basic rules to keep in mind to keep the frame stock appearing (no adding suspension, or extending the frame, etc). Engines must start as factory 212cc (6.5 blocks) or less and remain pull start. and you'll need working brakes and handle bar mounted kill switch. oh and 6" rim diameter is the max:thumbsup:
hey matt add me to the group

Chain Linkin thanks for the PM! You guys have a good thing going! Hope you can work something out for some outsiders to join in for next year.

Thats super fun!! Good times..:thumbsup:.Man you guys sooo lucky..seeing all that dust reminded me..i cut old t-shirt sleeves to wear on my face..I can't take the dust..hey they're free

Last edited: