mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

EC is Canceled for this weekend no other races there until next season

LAST RACE AND FAMILY FUN DAY THIS YEAR WILL BE AT WVRC 21st sat race day sun, 22nd is family fun day may have more fun days depending on the weather guys lets get a full field for sat race and go out in style

I will be there.... [MENTION=16616]Harleys Papa[/MENTION] [MENTION=8338]joshua[/MENTION] c. [MENTION=52823]pyro513[/MENTION] [MENTION=10090]Jakes[/MENTION]tatefarm [MENTION=9618]Peekster[/MENTION] [MENTION=43506]trinik7597[/MENTION]

joshua. c.

I wont have time to do anything new to the trike by then. but ill be there. what time is this starting at? this time I really hope its not 4:30 again, it make the event run to late at night. driving 2 and 1/2 hours home while I'm sleepy sucks. why cant we start at 12:00 instead. so it would be all over by 7pm that would be much better. o and the reason my trike was eating belts was the driven was all gummed up inside with something like a very gooey clay so it wasn't the spring. I cleaned it all up and its moving freely again but I think I still need a new bushing before I try to use that driven again the old one is pretty beat up.

joshua. c.

yesterday was fun, being so close to the end of the season there weren't as many dirt bike riders at the track as normal the place felt empty. only 4 of us showed this time but still a lot of fun. I got last in the oval race but only third out of 4 racers in the tight turn. I really need to work on my trike and re build my engine. now that most of the years events are over I can pull the engine all apart without being rushed.

That sounds like a good way to do it with a back up engine Josh. [MENTION=24337]joshua. c.[/MENTION]
Any word on this weekend? Ill gladly risk the multiple school zone roads- finish to the trip again!

Last edited:
OK The banquet is DEC/13th at the Sturbridge Host Hotel 366 Nain street Sturbridge ma. 5pm Dinner @ 6pm and awards to follow
tickets $50. Adults $20. kids yaaaa i know pricey but a great time check WVRC on FB for more details

joshua. c.

OK The banquet is DEC/13th at the Sturbridge Host Hotel 366 Nain street Sturbridge ma. 5pm Dinner @ 6pm and awards to follow
tickets $50. Adults $20. kids yaaaa i know pricey but a great time check WVRC on FB for more details
for those prices they'd better include some racing lol. I'm not that interested but have fun. I'm going to spend that money on the trike instead.