• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well all my projects are done and got new tires on the trailer yesterday and just about ready to go . Will be leaving tuesday to go to Hersey Pa for a day and off to windber wenesday , see ya'll there.

Minibike Delivery to Windber Needed

Anyone taking HW 44 thru Springfield MO to Windber this year?
I have a minibike bickup request.

Good opprotunity to make a little gas $$$ on the way.
Bike runs and can be pickup at HW exit, no extra driving required.

Thanks
Frankster

I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow for a week, hope every has a great time at Windber.
Take lots of pictures and post them up. I think I have the misses talked into making Windber our family vacation next year, now I just need to get some minibikes built for the whole family before next year!!

I am looking for a rear wheel for a Super Bronc with a brake set up. Hopefully a disc brake set up so I can use a hydraulic caliper. I am sure it will have to be bolted on to allow swapping of rim if necessary. Any fabricators out there with a Super Bronc up to the task. It would be nice to be set up so the caliper bracket gets welded to the frame and it is ready to go.So it would have to be lined up and such. I think I have a spare rear wheel and hub for the Super I can bring with me to Windber and you could take it home and make it and ship it back to me... Let me know if this is feasible... I hate using the tranny/tav brake and would like to put on a clone and TAV and not have to worry about the chain breaking and not having brakes...Any thoughts?

buckeye

Someone bringing a extra helmet for my big noggin. I don't need anymore brain damage.
Plus, my wife made me promise I'd wear one. Yes, I'm PW.:laugh:

buckeye

Not yet, unless you are refering to the hot photo shoot out of South Africa. That set it on fire.:laugh:

However, after next Thursday, if it is there, it can be burnt in the bonfire.:thumbsup: