Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weather, in PA

I live a few miles from Winber, and Yes, the weather has been rainy and cold all week.

Just a few hours ago it turned nice, the Sun is out and the temps are coming back up.

Here's hoping it will last, It is actually really nice out right now at 6:43 pm Saturday.

Looking forward to see the faces, of the guys that post here.

I think I will bring a Heald Trail Bronc, that I run around on my farm, with; and all the dirt and mud it usually has on it. Maybe a Tote-Gote or a Tule Trooper too. I'm not setting up, just visiting.

motocycle

You can always leave your bikes there with one of us and go home and come back the next day. So you dont have to transport back and forth. We will all keep an eye on each other...:thumbsup:

:freakout: I cant even pack the van until we pick it up Wednesday afternoon :freakout: Do I bring the Tote Gote :shrug: do I bring the Z50 clone :shrug: how much gas should I bring :shrug:
:freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout: :freakout:

Im bringing a 5 gallon gas can. We can always run to the station if we need more... And I would bring extra bikes in case you break something.... Although Im sure there will be something to ride...lol

Im bringing a 5 gallon gas can. We can always run to the station if we need more... And I would bring extra bikes in case you break something.... Although Im sure there will be something to ride...lol
Ya I was thinking like 5 gallons and 3 riders I just don't know if I should squeeze in the Tote Gote and the Z50 clone or not :doah:

buckeye

Been riding off and on all day. Getting myself conditioned. :laugh:

Man, this is going to be a long short week for sure. Just looking forward to meeting everyone. Should be fun for sure!!

I was able to take my Manco for a short ride today to give it a final shakedown. What a big improvement with the belt corrected!! I should have noticed that it wasn't on there correctly, now I will make sure that doesn't happen again!