• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to get some work done on my Manco today. I found out that the belt on the TAV was marked backwards from the factory. It worked good, and I am sure now it will be a whole lot better! I am not sure if I will get the other frame modifications done, and also get it painted in time for Windber.

Yeah, I was just being funny. I love this bike,:laugh:
Smallbikes did the wheel conversion to it. I added the BBR front springs and the new stiffer rear shock, new Exhaust pipe and bigger gear to the front sprocket its fast than when you had it, You will have to try it out at Windber.

Maybe I bring this beater too. Now that I got my Miniguns exhaust pipe. LOL

I spent half the day just cleaning the inside of my truck so the long ride would be a little nicer. I have so much crap I am bringing. I hope people are coming to buy some stuff. I dont want to have to load all this crap again.lol...Still a lot to pack. I will try to finish tomorrow but I think I will be packing Monday and at least Tuesday also.

Its the extra stuff that is getting me. I have the bikes and the frames. But if I want to bring the generator I think I am screwed. Also I have a bunch of parts that will probably be tossed on top of the minis and tied down. Buckets of miscellaneous.Toolbox,2 toolboxes of repair parts.Space heater and 2 extra batteries to run it. I dont think I will bring the propane heater because it gets too hot. I made a list but I dont think I put a dent in it. And I keep adding to it. Like I need to go to Harbor Freight and buy a few of those Blue Led flashlights. I think they will make good headlights for riding at Night if I want to run one of my NON HEADLIGHT bikes or trike. Tarps for the sides of the Canopy just in case there is rain. Or too much sun... The list goes on...lol

buckeye

I have 3 pairs of jeans, tennis shoes, flip flops, boots, extra drawers, long johns, and t-shirts. Should be good.:laugh:
Don't even have to check a bag.:laugh: