mini bike show wayne nj_9/15/13_PHOTOS !

This would have been a good show, if you were allowed to buy what you wanted. Instead, mike the hot dog guy.... Hosts this show, for his own benefit, and then threatens and intimidates others to leave the show, if they are interested in the same bike he is.

Does mike actually think he is the mini bike gangster? Or is he a wankster?

This will be posted on all mini bike websites, people should be warned before going to this dump.
Yes, this is true. I was at the April show and the same exact thing happened to me. I was looking at a bike at the show and then Mike comes over and tells me not to bother making a deal with the guy that brought it because he says that " I have first dibbs on anything here "... and when I started to have words with him, he told me to get off his property or he was going to call the cops. Mike has this show ONLY for himself. What a jerk. This is not a mini bike show. This is Mikes PERSONAL swap meet for him to have everyone bring stuff to his hot dog place for mike to pick and choose what he wants for himself.

You could NOT pay me to ever go back. What a jerk and bully !!

I have always liked this forum and have been here reading as a non member. I but when I saw the post by NYmoverjf, I knew that I needed to sign up to post that I had the same experience, because I was also so angry at the way Mike treated me at his show in April. I though that possibly Mike was in a bad mood or it was just a bad day, but when NYmoverjf posted his comment, I could not believe that this guy has done this stuff to other people attending. This guy is really a bully. This CONNFIRMS what Mike did to me was NOT a one time incident.

Last edited:
whats up chopper nut.you apologized and said you want my phone # well you got it still haven't heard from you.you said you really need to speak to me.call me collect ill pay for the call even.sorry how sorry chopper nut, not sory enough to give me whats mine. forget the instant message crap.lets put it out there.so all your buddies can hear.they know it anyway.im going to start my own show in Brooklyn.your my first guest

hey wats up man I did not see your post,wow cant believe it. ill im you thanks I hope more people come out of the closet about this guy
I talked with mike while I was there, I think that he is a decent straight up guy that did his best to make that show nice for everyone. It always seems that there are a few that will complain about things. Whether it's about having to pay 3 dollars extra more to sell parts. [ anyone still crying about this can PM me and I will personally send you 3 dollars so that you can go to bed happy]

I personally think that Mike should have first dibs on items that go for sale on his property. If you don't like that then please go have your own show and stop coming here to whine like a big baby. Mike said what ever went on is between you two so if you have a problem take it up with him because none of us really care.

I talked with mike while I was there, I think that he is a decent straight up guy that did his best to make that show nice for everyone. It always seems that there are a few that will complain about things. Whether it's about having to pay 3 dollars extra more to sell parts. [ anyone still crying about this can PM me and I will personally send you 3 dollars so that you can go to bed happy]

I personally think that Mike should have first dibs on items that go for sale on his property. If you don't like that then please go have your own show and stop coming here to whine like a big baby. Mike said what ever went on is between you two so if you have a problem take it up with him because none of us really care.
I wasn't there but I would agree with you OFG 100%. I bet you a $1000 that if Jeff had someone coming to Windber with a load of bikes to sell and said "I got first dibs" I'm pretty sure all these cry babies would keep their flappers shut. Sounds like some girls got there poor little toes stepped on. :smile:

It isn't about $3. Its about the "bait and switch". That people are complaining about.
As far as first dibs. Well as long as it is advertised then it is o.k.... I am sure a lot of people will be advertising that the guy running it gets first dibs the next time... I wonder how that crowd will be?... As far as throwing Jeff and Windber into it. Come on now.
I was put off by the event based on the number of negative things said by several different people there and by what I observed. I'm done....

I was put off by the event based on the number of negative things said by several different people there and by what I observed. I'm done....
that's my point exactly, people are carrying on about petty crap and trashing what should be an enjoyable event to the extent that some will refuse to attend future shows. Let's all hope that Mike doesn't decide that it's not worth the trouble and aggravation to continue having these shows. Don't forget that there is nothing else like this here in the area. So let's all put the BS aside and try to make the next show there the best one yet.:thumbsup:

thanks OLDFATGUY AND TRAILHOPPER at least you guys are thankful for my efforts your rite jeff has a couple of hundred mini bikes.now tell me how did he get so many ?? buy the way JEFF is a great guy and you rite OFG if people are going to act like babies i may not even do the show anymore BUT why should all the good people suffer. but i will see come the spring

Jeff doesn't hold a show to GET bikes. People call him to sell him bikes. The LAST thing Jeff does at his show is shop around. He is too busy attending to things for everyone to have a good time. There is NO comparison.

I look at this way. The event maybe had some flaws but we all came there for one common hobby. Gotta take the positive out of it. I got to meet Gumpit, Manchester, Oldfatguy, and more there. Always great to hang with Chad and Jamie too. So even though I didnt buy anything new I still made the most of it.:001_tt2: