I've been doing a little sketching again

Thanks guys! There are plans to make these drawings into stickers and t-shirts. I also have plans to make a few more drawings using other brand bikes. I'll keep this thread updated as I get more done. :thumbsup:

A nice crispy clean version of my avatar would be nice. Something I could email off and get things made from. When I had my Windber banner made up. They said it would be blurry because of my artwork and when you resized it then it got blurry.... I want the same colors and such but a better emailable version to use with a mor crisp thumbs up... I traced an original and tried to turn the middle finger to a thumbs up. But I have zero art ability. Any possibility of getting that done? :scooter:

let me know if you need a printshop, my in laws own one, and i printed shirts for 11 years, i find it hard for me to go to the store and pay their prices on printed tees, that are priced so high, when a plain t shirt is $3.00. i usually wear t- shirts i get for free from work.

delray

i like the little v-8 bike tom..........:thumbsup:

now i wonder if a guy could really build that.....:rolleyes:something to think about.........:scooter: