I've been doing a little sketching again

Just looking for opinions. What size decals would you like and would you like white or black t-shirts. This is not for ordering shirts and decals I just want opinions. These designs can be digitally printed exactly as you see them on white shirts. For black shirts I believe I would have them screen printed but the designs would have to be less detail and less colors.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I think if it were to be a decal, a size that would suit putting it on a fuel tank, chain guard or fender would be best. 2 - 3".

Also offer a bumper sticker style, Like " Kiss My put name here "

T's
I'm more for black due to Grease Monkey issues, :laugh:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I'm just kinda boared and
'in around...

Not to worry, I will not use your art for any purpose Tom..

Last edited:

45t

I second grey t-shirts:thumbsup:
X3 on the grey shirt. The only bad part is silk screening more than 4 colors will be pricey. I get charged extra per shirt with more than 4 color when I place my apparel order for work.

I'd say a 3/4 front screen center chest on a shirt would look nice or a 3/4 back screen centered with the manufacturer logo of the bike on the front left chest.

I'm just kinda boared and
'in around...

Not to worry, I will not use your art for any purpose Tom..

I like that idea. maybe after the shirts and decals I'll do some bumper stickers. Although I probably would stay away from some of the manufacturer names do to copyright infringement.