Blaze's 2014 OldMiniBikes open class build !!

I can only get frozen crawfish tails from Walmart up here in Michigan. And I love to cook creole and jambalaya. I was taught from a friend of mine e who was born and raised down there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I can only get frozen crawfish tails from Walmart up here in Michigan. And I love to cook creole and jambalaya. I was taught from a friend of mine e who was born and raised down there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Yep That's all they got here in ks ! I was A chef in New Orleans & I sell Gumbo & Jamb to all the staff @ my school!!! I sure do miss fresh sea food Me !!!

buckeye

Man, I get bored with it. Shrimp this, crab that, Red Fish, ehh, fresh oysters, naahh, how many ways can you eat this stuff???

Not!!!! I love it all and can have fresh off the boat any day of the week in 20 minutes or less.
Not counting all the fish that is given to us by patients and friends.

Got shrimp??:laugh:

Man, I get bored with it. Shrimp this, crab that, Red Fish, ehh, fresh oysters, naahh, how many ways can you eat this stuff???

Not!!!! I love it all and can have fresh off the boat any day of the week in 20 minutes or less.
Not counting all the fish that is given to us by patients and friends.

Got shrimp??:laugh:
Ya Killing me bro !!! We got Frozen shrimp that isn't to bad , but notten like fresh !!!! . Hope to be back in Louisiana by the end of summer !! Hate it here in Ks ! Need to be wit my Cajuns !!!! :biggrin::biggrin: