Windber 2014

This was a non-typical year with the amount of rain, wear and tear on the property and equipment. Jeff and his family put an incredible amount of time, money and effort into this event so we can all enjoy and look forward to Father's Day weekend every year, even if you're not a Father!

We're around $650 from members + $200 from OldMiniBikes = $850

Lets make a goal of 1k :shrug:

I'll be at his place tomorrow :thumbsup:

This was a non-typical year with the amount of rain, wear and tear on the property and equipment. Jeff and his family put an incredible amount of time, money and effort into this event so we can all enjoy and look forward to Father's Day weekend every year, even if you're not a Father!

Sent 50 bucks your way Hent for Jeff. Only $100 bucks to go:thumbsup:

Awesome

Wow, that looks like an awesome time. I'm pretty new around here so I had no idea this was going on. I'm going to have to make it out there next year. :thumbsup:

Lovin the pictures. Good old fashioned harmless fun. :smile:

Here's another $100, that should get us over 1K.

Payment sent:thumbsup:

Awesome event even with the rain. Great to meet everyone, maybe I'll have my own bike to bring next year. LOL All the best Jay, "spencertrax" Bigrobs big at least older brother.

Refresh my memory.
What the guys name in the group pic Tom just posted, on the far right.
Dark blue jacket. Super nice guy.

Was it cold?
Tom
Yes, that was me and my 13 year old grandson Sam standing beside me in another one of the photos, even with the rain and mud this year we had a good time. Yes, it sure was cold a couple of nights!!
I enjoyed talking with you last year, hope you can make it up next year.
Vette
Joe
Windber Donation sent.