Winber 2015

Jeff said there was 264 bikes in the parade. It was a great time. My wife turned to me on the ride back to the hotel and said I'm so glad we went. I had a great time. God I love that women. Lol
She can't wait for next year. Neither can I. Met a bunch of great people. Got rid of a lot of stuff. Bought some stuff too. Gonna build another rupp for next year and hope by wife will be able to ride around on it.

Also want to say I had the best time . My brother Doug and I camped this year , we were by the woods with Harley's papa and gumpit along with delay and chatten 63 and Manchester and peekster and Phil 1959 and everyone else that was down there . It did rain off and on and was a mud hole but we were used to it from last year .

There are a bunch of photos posted on the OldMiniBikes Face Book page as well. It looks like everyone avoided the worst of the weather, and smiles all around in the pics says it was a good time! Some day, I'll make it.

I saw what the weather looked like so Mama and I packed up and got out of there about 3:45 and got home at 12am :thumbsup: I haven't heard from any one that was still there but we were about a hour and a half north west of there and got a storm alert that there was a large thunder storm moving thru and there had already been wind damage in the Windber area :doah:

We had a great time again even with the weather, Mama wanted to thank every one(Gumpit,Manchester1,Delray,Chatten63,Phil1958 &Cindy,The Wulf Bros, Peekster and Boatguy for all the laughs :laugh: Minibikin and his boys, Ironhonky and anyone else I might have forgot) we cant wait to do it again next year :thumbsup:

Had a great time. I especially want to thank Jeff Mihalko for the excellent hospitality. He's a real nice guy. I hope his property recovers from all the mini bike tracks.

Had a great time. I especially want to thank Jeff Mihalko for the excellent hospitality. He's a real nice guy. I hope his property recovers from all the mini bike tracks.
Wish I would have known you were there I would have introduced myself!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Here is a few pics I have from the weekend.

In town during the festivities.

A view towards the front of the line up. Miss Karen is the Model

A couple of Heald bikes

Big Rob's camp next to ours.

OGY!!

Bikes under the tent for the Show

BIG ROB!!! (Slightly tilted).

We got a flat tire up on the hill. The valve dry rotted and as we were standing there it just decided to hiss. I was glad it was before the Saturday night Rain at dinner time.

Doc

Thanks everyone again for a great time,Mama you get the biggest thanks of all for all the cooking and dessert. I think we all need to thank Jeff and his family too for putting on another great show . Weather was not the best but everyone seemed to ignore it and enjoy the best minibike show in the lower 48. Thanks again everyone . Thanks Peekster for the puppet show and all the laughs, poor Boatguy,what about all of us with sore stomachs from laughing all the time

Just got home about a hour ago. Anybody who stayed last night had to be towed out today. It rained really, really hard last night. Oh, I didn't have to be towed out.:laugh: It was so great to see everybody again and meet some new members. I want to thank everybody that helped me unload and load my truck and help with my tent. Thanks Karl, Randy & Mr. Wulf for "carrying" my Tom Thumbs so they didn't get muddy.:laugh: My biggest laugh was the puppet show by Peekster and my second biggest laugh was when I passed one of the Wulf brothers on the side of the road during the parade.:laugh: A big thanks to Jeff and his family for hosting a awesome event. Poor Jeff was covered in mud from head to toe when I left. Need to finish unloading my truck and I will be back.:thumbsup: I took a couple photos.