1. LSCustoms

2015 DECEMBER MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE DECEMBER 2015 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until November 21st at 1700 hours...
  2. FloridaMiniBikes

Billetproof Drags Lakeland Florida, this weekend Oct 25, 2015 ????

I'm thinking of finally hitting this one, this year. I checked back 3 pages on this forum, to see if there was anybody hitting it for the mini bike drags they are having???????? Anybody in Florida going? Have you been to it last year? Any particulars you can share...
  3. LSCustoms

2015 NOVEMBER MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR NOVEMBER'S MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH (2015), IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until October 30th at 0400 hours...
  4. Monte88

Fall 2015 Leadfoot 100' Drag Race- East Providence, RI

Official Fall date is Saturday, October 31 at 10am, East Providence Yacht Club.
  5. gbabins1

Lakeland Billetproof 2015 Oct 25th

Haven't seen any posts about this, (forgive me if I missed them) but does anyone have plans on attending this year? My son and I (and possibly a friend) are going and have a few bikes ready. :scooter::scooter::scooter:
  6. TotegoteTrav

Tote Gote Fest 2015

Bring your Gote or minibike and come see some more. Saturday August 29th at Cedar Hollow in Woodland, Utah 84036. Swap Meet!!
  7. Briggster

Symco shakedown drags 2015

Anybody going to the symco shakedown drags this weekend? It's a 125ft in hard clay. I've heard reports of as many as 60 bikes there last year. I'm headed up with my stroker predator bike.
  8. capguncowboy

1970 Rupp Roadster (2015 Build-off bike)

I'm listing up my losing bike from this year's build-off. It's not perfect, but it's ready to ride. Everything has been updated or replaced with the exception of the chrome, which was polished up and looks pretty damn good. There might be a slight oil leak on the engine, but I'm still not...
  9. Windber 2015

Windber 2015

Windber 2015
  10. Windber 2015

Windber 2015

Windber 2015
  11. Windber 2015

Windber 2015

Windber 2015
  12. Windber 2015

Windber 2015

Windber 2015
  13. O

Rupp mini bikes

Swap meets or shows for 2015
  14. H

For the Car Fans

Every Saturday, our club and a few others show up at the Havasu Wienerschnitzel and hang out. They serve adult beverages at this one. Here are some photos I took on February 14th, 2015 of some of the cars. Not as many hot rods as usual, but still a decent turn-out. The blue RT is mine...
  15. YOOP

2015 build-off mttw's alsport rts

16. TANKSAREUS

Tank's 2015 Blue Steel Bobber - scratch build

Well done too many now to back out. Going for a simple design in the hope I can finish. My friend and boss passed away in November hence I've been so scarce. Have to run the whole place on my own and its a massive job, not much spare time. Still new maintenance guy starts end of Jan and that...
  17. T

Tass 928's 2015 open class, Doodlebomb.

Happy 2015 everyone! I had a couple of ideas but settled on this one. I have the bones of a tortured doodle bug, an ugly but good running clone and a 4’ long bomb. So..”Doodlebomb!” Here we go…. Tass 928
  18. WrenchDad

WrenchDad's 2015 Build Off Entry Vintage Class: ARCO EZ Rider

She's really rough but there's enough to get started with.