Winber 2015

Wow. I'm not sure where to start. I met more people this year than ever. My biggest thanks to the Mihalkos for their hospitality and hard work. You WONT find a nicer group of people anywhere. Second I need to thank my Dad. Somehow when I'm my worst or my backs against it, he pulls me through. There's no better way to spend Father's Day weekend. Boatguy and Gumpit, I know I owe you each at least $500 for child care! Andrew and CJ were so fond of everyone around us. Sharon and Randy are two of the best. We are lucky to have them as friends!!I'm glad I got to personally interact with David and Doug Wulf outside of the forum banter. Didn't get to talk with Jesse but they were a great family to neighbor with. Slywilliez let me ride the "Crud-aka" Bonanza(patent pending on the name). Seeing Bog Robs tractor in person was one of my highlights. The craftsmanship and ingenuity was over the top!! Ray, Casey, Karl and Emily, you provided some laughs for me that I really needed. Delray, Chatten, Phil and most of all Peekster: I had a blast!!! Everyone made the best of the weather. I suffered zero breakdowns on our bikes. Thank you to everyone who came and saw it through!!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Last edited:
I had more pics but in true iPhone fashion my other phone took a crap.
This was one of the best looking bikes there. In my opinion. Bill was a great guy. L.I.M.B.O crew lol

The parade was the best. I was great knowing I wasn't gonna get a ticket for riding on the street for once.
The wife had a great time and is already booking a hotel room for next year. Also said I have to buy her a baja warrior. Next year is gonna be great.

You should have told me she liked the Bajas. She could have ridden mine around. They are a good bike with a TAV. Mine pulls me up any hill. Chatten took it on the parade this year.... I have to get a 20 series driver for the rusty rupp I am going to "Clupp". With a Clone. Did you leave the stock driven or put a 20 on that too? I'll get pics of the two Rupps I picked up after I pressure wash them. One to be Clupped and one to be a runner with mostly stock parts.

Last edited:
She wants to practice to make sure she's not gonna crash or wipe out. Thanks for the offer though. Hopefully I can find a cheap roller.
I used the 20 series driven. Great combo. I picked up another rupp roller, great roller. Think I might put the correct engine on it.

had a great time even with the rain :thumbsup: got to meet some new people and ride my stellar in the parade :thumbsup: awesome time !! dried up enough sat to get some trail riding in looking forward to next year

I'd like to say that with or without the rain, it's still the place to be for mini bikes. I got to talk to most of my friends from the forum and meet some new ones. Thanks to the Wolf brothers and that whole entourage who spent some time with my Powell and actually schooled me a bit on it whether they knew it or not. It's always fun to talk LiL Indians with Boatguy Bill! Thanks for helping me out Ray for getting the stuff to me since it's been difficult to get down your way with all my other stuff going on. I had to split on Friday for those very reasons or I could have stayed the whole day since it was starting to get nice when we left. My brother was bummed since it's the second one he went to and the same effects. Hopefully next year will be better but he did enjoy talking about bikes with various members. Jeff's dad graciously took my dad, brother and I on a tour of their business which was very interesting and very cool. Thank you for that! Chad and the boys are always fun to hang with! Those kids are keepin' Chad on his toes, ha ha! Sorry I didn't get to talk with you Karen, I'm glad the seats are going well for you. I seen several people walking away with a smile on their face and a fresh seat.

Bottom line, don't think about going, get there next year. You won't regret it. And Trinik will vouch for it. He texted me on Friday after I got home and I told him that it was muddy but clearing up when I left. From the sounds of his post, he'll be back again and he wasn't sure as we texted. So much fun to have there regardless of the conditions just showing that it's not just about the mini bikes in general. There is a lot of comradery that really makes it fun.

See you all next year!

Dr Shop Teacher showed up with his Cats. Looked great in person and he was a super nice guy to talk with. There were some Cat parts around for sale too

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I'm going to send a donation to the Mihalko's (Jeff & Dawn), for some grass seed a diesel fuel. Jeff pulled a lot of members from the mud.:laugh: (not me). If anybody is interested in chipping in, my pay pal is mulligan4@verizon.net. I will be sending the thank you card on Saturday. Thanks, Karen

The Mihalko's asked me to post this. Here is the information for photos if you are interested. Carolyn didn't drop the information off until late Saturday night and I know a lot of you chickens was gone.:laugh:
Windber photos 2015 by carolyn.jpg

what a great time! it was good seeing everyone. the weather was fine, a few weenies cried about
the rain, but it was 5 good solid days of mini bike madness. the mighty jeep had no problem pulling
the trailer out through the mud and quagmire sunday morning.

cindy (mrs. 1958) got to see her freshly restored 1970 honda ct-70, jeff worked his magic on it and
it was perfect! i had to 'break it in' by riding it in the parade. leon saved me after i ran out of gas
on the way back, correct, i did not check the fuel tank when i left for the parade. (too much college
can be a bad thing....)

good seeing everyone, harleys papa & mama, boat guy, gumpit, manchester, peekster, chatten, delray,
rayvel, logman, dave, doug, and jessie wolf, chad, iron honky, and everyone else!

special thanks for the mihalko family for opening their home to us.