Recent content by 09thirteen96

1. 09thirteen96

Black Friday

Got any suggestions for small businesses we should support this year?
  2. 09thirteen96

Black Friday

Got an email for that today, I'll attach it for others to see. It's good stuff but I bet it'll get better closer to the holidays
  3. 09thirteen96

Black Friday

Trying to score some deals this Black Friday to tend to this hobby of mine. Which websites usually host sales this time of year? Personally I'm looking for a good deal on Billet Flywheels & Rods, Valve Springs, Brakes, just anything to juice up the ole Pred 212! Feel free to use this thread to...
  4. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Vent filter?

Ken, Thanks for the response! I took my bike for a run yesterday, I think the governor is still intact somehow because I'm capping out at 36mph. I got a stage 1 kit and a torque converter on a DB30R frame, 48 tooth rear sprocket. I took your advice and I'm still alive, so that's good in my book...
  5. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Vent filter ?

So I shoved some of that tubing down that valve cover hole and zip tied a breather at the end of it, since I'm not sure how it was connected before I snatched the stock filter off. I'm use to the valve cover having some type of 'lip' for the hose to go over but I guess that's just on the hemi...
  6. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Breather kit ?

Fhpe, I actually ended up taking the bike for a run yesterday, before I seen your comment. I must be blessed because you definitely scared me up pretty good right now. My bike is capping out at 36mph at full throttle (I touched 38mph but maybe that was a bad reading). As a YouTube student in...
  7. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Breather kit ?

I have 2 quick questions. First, is my predator engine gonna be fine without the linkage lever? By fine I mean is it going to stop me from making future mods? I took my bike to a shop for help connecting the throttle and when I got it back the lever was no longer there but the throttle is...
  8. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Vent filter ?

I have 2 quick questions. First, is my predator engine gonna be fine without the linkage lever? By fine I mean is it going to stop me from making future mods? I took my bike to a shop for help connecting the throttle and when I got it back the lever was no longer there but the throttle is...
  9. 09thirteen96

Throttle lever & Vent filter?

10. 09thirteen96

Db30r question

You actually kept the chain tensioner & the fender bar on. Plus your gas cap doesn't appear to be a problem. What's your secret?