Recent content by borntoride

1. B

Tools and Tips for a small shop

Great idea, using the reciever to mount tools. I was thinking of doing something like that on my bench but I think I'll use your idea. My shop is small and I have several tools that need a strong mount. Thanks. btr
  2. B

Your Job or Occupation

I'am a Maintenance Supervison at an all suites hotel. I've been at it for 17yrs. btr
  3. B

Torq-A-Verter VS Clutch video

Great video. I put a Tav on my powell with a 5hp Subaru engin. It is very smooth on the take off and allows the bike to get my 250lbs moving. Thanks for the great video btr :smile::smile:
  4. B

garden sprinkler to gas tank again

METAL MAN Great tutorial on the fuel tank repair. I really like to repair older parts rather than buy new. The photos are great they show just what needs to be done. Keep up the good work. Thanks again BTR
  5. B

My scooter build

Great job, I like the way you think. I'am a blacksmith and try to make things using scrap from around the shop or from recycle bins. You are truly inventive. I hope to be moving to the Ozarks soon. I have piece of property near the town of Ava. Thanks again for the pics...
  6. B

Sensation MB-6A Re-do...

Yellowhand you just took away my last excuse when welding. The welds you make, look so good after you clean then up, they look like gas shielded. Thank again for the photos and story of the build. btr
  7. B

Sensation MB-6A Re-do...

Yellowhand, great work, as always. Your creativity is amazing. I really need to ge me a lathe. Is your wire feed a flux core or gas shielded. Mine is flux core only but it works well. Keep up the good work. I hope to post some pics or my Powell project. I have had some problems but should...
  8. B

Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

Powell serial # I have been away for the forum for a while and just saw the posts about the Powells. Steve Duram sent me a message that brought my attention to it. My Powells serial # is 5302F. btr
  9. B

Trail Horse GTO RestoMod...

Yellowhand, that is some fantastic work. You are very creative and skilled with machine tools. I got stalled on my Powell project because when I was straighting the forks, the tube cracked. When I welded it, the tube changed shape and I had to make a swage to reform it. I finally thought of...
  10. B

merry christmas all

Merry Christmas everyone! Jesus is the reason for the season, Happy Birthday Jesus. :happybday:
  11. B

How many of you

I ride a 2005 Yamaha Roadstar. I had not had a big bike for about 25 years and decieded it was time for another street bike. I blame my wife, for our 28 wedding aniversy she rented a Harly Davidson for the day. That was all it took, now I'am riding again.:scooter:
  12. B

extreme camouflage

Wow, those are fantastic photos. The guy is very talendted and has a great handle of perspective and color shading. :thumbsup:
  13. B

!!!!!go blue!!!!!!

Great job. It looks real good, nice and clean. Great color. Makes me want to get on with my project. :thumbsup:
  14. B

randy

Wayne, my wife and I will continune to pray for randy. Its difficult to have a slow recovery when you are and active person. BTR, in His service. :thumbsup:
  15. B

Hobbies and other interest

Mini's, motorcycles, blacksmithing, tractors, walk behind tractors, small engines and black powder shooting. :doah: