Recent content by bowtiebutler

1. B

Predator 670 Off Road Go Kart

Thanks, it certainly is alot of fun.:laugh: Matt
  2. B

The video didn't link? I'll try again. :confused: I can't seem to get it. Sorry. If you go to youtube and search Predator 670 Go Kart Monster Wheelie! You will see the video. I used to link videos here. Did the rules change? Here are a few pics of the engine build.
  3. B

Hello all, I haven't been very active here for several years due to changing jobs, buying a new house etc... I've only just recently started to have time to play with my sons, and my toys again. We have 2 mini bikes (1 Roper, 1 Azusa), and 3 go karts (1 Manco Dingo Duece, One Manco Phoenix, and...
  4. B

Roper project

Say there Roadrunner, you need to quit making me look bad!:laugh: That really is looking great, and you definitely don't waste any time.:thumbsup: Matt
  5. B

Summer '13 Quad Project

Very nice work! Your attention to detail is fantastic, and I really enjoy watching your progress.:thumbsup: Matt
  6. B

Roper project

Keep up the good work! Its looking really good.:thumbsup: I really need to get mine finished. I got it mocked up for testing, and it ran so well that I decided to enjoy it a little, then I got wrapped up in other projects. Seeing you build, has reminded me I really need to get back to...
  7. B

Briggs Raptor. Dover power motor???

A carb that has been drilled for alky wont run worth a flip on gas. Even if you install a smaller jet, they still won't run good on gas. When modifying a carb for alky, the holes behind the jet are enlarged as well. You will need to use a different carb if you plan on running gasoline. Matt
  8. B

OHV Conversion For 5hp Briggs FH

I'd never seen or herd of an OHV conversion for a FH briggs. I hope you do it Clayon, as I would love to watch this build. You definitely have my attention!:ohmy: :thumbsup: Matt
  9. B

TANKS - Copy NUN Chopper Rat

Very nice work!!! Love It!!:thumbsup: Matt
  10. B

opinions please

I tend to agree with Creia, it would be very dangerous. I started my boys on a small 2 seater yard cart at that age. That way I could ride with them, and later down the road they got to ride by themselves. :thumbsup: Maybe find something that you could ride together for now, and save the racing...
  11. B

Biggest piston

Santana, why would you want to bore one over that far? The thinner you make a cylinder, the more prone to distortion it is. This can cause poor ring seal, as well as reduced engine life. I only have an engine bored as far as it needs to go for the cylinder to clean up. The slightly larger...
  12. B

Biggest piston

The largest size you can get in a regular piston is .030 oversize. Now you can get forged racing pistons all the way up to around .080 oversize. Matt
  13. B

Golden Pinto Bean roller

That bike turned out Fantastic TrailHopper!! Very Nice!:thumbsup: Matt
  14. B

wanting to build mini bike from scratch

Wow a guy with your skill set, and access to equipment like waterjets should be able to build an awesome bike. I look forward to seeing your work!:thumbsup: Here are a couple DIY books from ebay, but I've never read them before, so I don't know if they're any good. ?? Mini Pocket Bike Go Kart...
  15. B

cheeftah "economy" model build up

I ran across this on ebay Jason, and I thought it was a pretty good deal. Check it out. Briggs and Stratton 5HP Horizontal Shroud and Pullstart | eBay Matt