Golden Pinto Bean roller

Pinto Bean is for the color. :thumbsup: I'm putting a 5HP white Briggs on her. Should be here today and I sure hope it fits. :shrug:

I started with this.

Was going for this color.

And ended up with this.

trinik7597

hey trail, I must say you do some really nice builds I have heard there can be some clearance issues with the 5 horse motor on this frame depending on the tank type. not too many n.y.ers on here where upstate ?

hey trail, I must say you do some really nice builds I have heard there can be some clearance issues with the 5 horse motor on this frame depending on the tank type. not too many n.y.ers on here where upstate ?
Well she fit and not much room to spare. The engine must have came off something that must have sat weird maybe due to the Briggs decal and the way the blower housing is lined up. :shrug: I'm not that picky because she is in fantastic shape. I need to get the throttle linkage set-up and clutch and chain on. Not much room behind that chain guard so we will see how that will work out.

BTW I'm just south of Syracuse and there are plenty of "Nyarkers" on here. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: