cjtmini

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I have a TAV2 and a HF 6.5 to add to my DB30-will your adapter plate work with the TAV2? I have already ground off the rib on the TAV2 that hits the oil cap. If so, I would like one and the throttle kit too-let me know how to pay. Thanks-Chris Rowe chris.rowe@colonialvabank.com
    hello im VERY interested in the entire db30 kit my e-mail is Cameron_stipe@hotmail.com

please contact me Thanks alot-

Cameron.
    i too am interested in the entire kit. could you please send the info. its erc.cunanan@yahoo.com thanks
    Thanks for getting back to me. I figured you made it yourself…I guess I was just hoping otherwise. I like the long slim look of the muffler, most are short and round looking. I have a bender and have amateur welding skills, so I’ll probably do the same. I also like the little teardrop tank on your green mini. I searched for it on the internet but couldn’t find anything like it. Could you tell me where I can get one?

Hope your foot injury is coming along.

Thanks again.
    I have not heard back from you regarding the kit to upgrade my doodle to the 6.5? I hope all is ok.
    Pwrvane@aol.com
    Hi,

I am very interested in getting hold of your kit for the DB 30. Is it still available and if so where can I purchase it. You can contact me at roloscto@gmail.com

Mark.
    CJTMINI,
    I will take that Kit.Please contact me.
    oarnoldson@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Oscar Arnoldson
    Hope you're recovery is going well. I dumped my 1st Sportster many years ago and broke my left leg...not fun.

I'm putting a 6.5 Honda clone with a TAV2 on my DB30. I was checking out your pics and I was hoping you could tell me where you got your exhaust pipe and muffler.
    [IMG]

All your minis look great. Nice work.
    I have the GX200 can you set me up with whatever else I need and let me know how much? Please let me know ASAP Pwrvane@aol.com
    I am interested in the mounting plate and bolts. I just ordered the engine from Harbor Freight and the clutch from mfgsupply.com before I saw your kit. I would have preferred to get the total kit- but oh well.

Please let me know if you will sell the mounting plate alone. jpr6611@aol.com

thanks

Jerry
    I am interested in your Kit as well. Please send me any information you have. My little bike needs it bad. oarnoldson@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Oscar
    How much are you selling the mounting plate and bolts for now, and what method of payments do you have? Also how quick do you send them out when somebody purchases them? Thanks please email me back at Shawntom2000@aol.com.

-Shawn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…