cjtmini

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Chris,
    I added a few pics of the bikes to my profile. I gave you full credit of course. My handle is Fonz, a nickname I've had over 25 years.
    Gary-Monroe
    how much would it be for the kit without the engine. total with shipping to 85238. and what type of payments do you take.
    Chris,
    Drats! This is the only way I can contact you. I'm interested in the bike.
    My email is gnav@chartermi.net
    My cell 734 255-9516
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Chris,
    I'm the guy from Monroe who contacted you about the Baja Bike when you had it on Ebay. I tried to send you a private message and when I got it all done, this board would not let me send it because I had as of yet not posted the minimum three times on this board. I joined last week. Could you send me an email at gnav@chartermi.net
    My thanks,
    Gary
    Hello, could you please tell me how much shipping for the kit would be to 65625. Also the shipping on the DB-30 for $425.00. Thanks. Jim Mulick CenturyTel Portal
    Hi, I just wanted to see what your kit runs and how fast I can get it? This is my first minibike and I'm a good 200lb guy that just wants a toy that I can get around on......help!

Please and thank you,
    Jeff
    I would be interested in your 6.5 conversion kit. Please email me. I am new to this web site, and just purchased a minibike for my son. Has been 30 years since I had a minibike.
    Thanks,
    msteiner83r@hotmail.com
    I would like to get your 6.5 motor and install kit. How do I go about getting that? I would like to get it as soon as possible. Rick Green otnipecar@earthlink.net
    dude PLEASEEEE CAN I GET A CONVERSION KIT!!!?!?!?

get back at me either on my profile or at shayan7710@hotmail.com, I am a seriousss buyer for the 6.5 hp conversion kit for my baja doodlebug, thanks a lot man

also, how fast does it go with the kit? thanks a bunchh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…