cjtmini

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hey cjtmini

sorry to hear about ur accident

when do u think that you will be putting together those kits againbecause i would like to buy one for christmas
    Hello,

I need the conversion kit. I need everything but the motor. Please let me know pricing and how to go about getting the kit.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    Man this kit is popular! I will pay you however you want. I need to buy the same kit (6.5 mod for DB30) Please shoot me an e-mail at markgervig@pga.com Thanks!
    Hi, could you send me infor on you DB30 engine conversion kit? What's included, price etc. Thanks!
    could u send me info for the whole engine conversion kit....is there any modification required?? what brand engine.....thanks much appreciated sinofallsinners@hushmail.com
    Hi cjtmini,

I'm interested in your upgrade kit. Can you give me some more info on it?

Thanks, Dualaxle.
    I am also going to be interested in the mounting plate ,clutch cover and clutch.

Tom

tsscolo@aol.com
    Hi i am new to the forums and want to buy your db30 conversion kit
    plz e mail me at d_flocas@yahoo.com

thx-dean
    How would I go about purchasing the mounting kit. I already have the engine.
    Please email me at your earliest convenience, power_dynamix_97@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Shaun
    Hi cjtmini,
    I have a question.The bracket you sell for the DB/HF 6.5 engine set-up,doe's that bracket need to be used on all mini frames,or just the DB? If it needs to be used on all mini frames how much do you charge for it? Thanks! Tim
    Good afternoon cjtmini
    I am not sure if I am doing this right.
    Can you please contact me about a 6.5 hp upgrade kit you may have for db30s
    Very interested.
    Seeker
    Good afternoon cjtmini,
    I have heard alot of buzz about an 6.5 hp upgrade kit you have for db30s.
    Are you the guy?
    Do you still deal these kits?
    I am recently back into the sport/hobbie and would love to explore the possibility of throwing one of these babies on my db30.
    Can you help?
    Seeker
    Where can I buy your DB30 6.5hp kits? I am new to this board so please email me at lacitrex@netscape.net. That would be easier then figuring how the board works.

Thanks,
    Scott
    hello, i was told to ask you about exchanging my baja doodlebug 30's stock 2.8 hp engine into a 6.5 hp honda clone. i was told you sold a kit with everything i need to get riding. please contact me Thank you-
    Please email me about the conversion kit for doodle bugs. Im wanting to do that real soon.
    bitchinchoppers@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Ron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…