F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dan,
    I just noticed a mistake in the message I sent. It should say, We're running Ventura for sure on a regular basis, and from what everyone says, Perris will be a regular race now too.
    Hey Dan,
    All you guys from up North are quiet, what's going on??

We've had some good racing here although I blew my motor last week. I've been thinking at some point, maybe not this year, we ought to all get together and talk about having a 3 race series. We're running Ventura for sure I from what everyone says Perris will be a regular race now too.

Do you think anyone up there would be interested?

Rob

I know you guys up there don't like to travel much but you have to admit it could be fun
    Dan

When I was posting the June Ventura race, i didn't want to steal any thunder from you guys so i tried to say lets all go up there and race, good warm-up (i said "practice") for the Ventura race 2 weeks later!
    I was trying to be a nice guy, but look what your buddy had to say.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/30021-ventura-races-2-saturday-june-12th.html#post199679

Combined with the fact that none of you guys ever come down here it is very irritating!! I have been campaigning for everyone to come up on the 29th, as i am (was?) planning, but his ass hole remark is sure making me (us) rethink! I think some of your guys suffer from small town complex and are overly defensive as a result! You have indicated that you think the LA guys start all the trash talk, but . . . . . . . . . .
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] dan i bought this with you in mind if you want it i'll trade you for the other one its a fiberglass reproduction
    Dave and I want a grudge drag race up there on our 3.5 sidepoopers. Can u ask THE MAN(BONDO BOB or whatever his name is this week)about that ? LOL !!
    I have to go back to HF sunday When I got home I looked at the ticket and they overcharged me. I need to go get a refund so I can spend some more
    dan you box is full. couldnt send pm. but any way. the risers, are cost is like $138, ridiculously expensive. here is what they look like anyway. [IMG]
    thanks dan it should run pretty good for a 6.5 but i dont know if a little motor like this will keep up with all those big blocks...i saw the vid of jessie vs dale the flathead was screamin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…