Recent content by kit vexed

1. K

Doodle Bug Sprocket Adapters For Sale

i tried to PM you Vette, did you get it?? if not, please give me info on how to reach you - im in
  2. K

6.5 NR race engine + Promod JS = wheelie machine

so, i'll put this (and you) thread to rest... your "im a supporting member, so i can be a dick" know-it-all mentality is apparent olajoe.. we get it. you asked why i would de-tune my bike; i answered you. that should've been the end. instead, you started with one of the best guys here...
  3. K

lol, the dynamic of each machine is different... the scale/size being the biggest difference (obviously) = wheelbase. shorter wheelbase = easier wheelies; simple physics olajoe :o) my sportbike isn't geared with a 70 tooth sprocket on the rear and a 13t sprocket on the front either... i...
  4. K

i'd love for all of us to ride together and switch bikes on and off, and just get a feel for eachother's set up?? it's basically like evolution - our bikes are set up for our environments... olajoe, you'd kill me on a straight away flat; until it starts going up hill and i smack you on your...
  5. K

alright... as OP i'll address this rationally.. olajoe, i didnt 'detune' my bike?? since when is a change of gearing mean i no longer have 12.2hp??? im using the power differently... if you have long stretches of straight roads, more power to you on the top speed :o) i live in an area with...
  6. K

i dont weigh much either; 160lbs... let's say on the high side, you do have 9hp. i have over 3 more than you. as you guys know, 3hp extra on something this small is like adding 100hp more to a car - it's noticeable... i have it basically geared as low as it can be so i dont care how good...
  7. K

Doodlebug 6.5hp and PMR Jackshaft tuning.

hey Brad!! just wanted to add to his figures.. i have a pretty low geared DB. i have a 12t clutch, 16t driven sprocket and a 13t drive sprocket, with the rear being a stock 70t. im sure some of you have read my 'wheelie' thread with this set up, but until today, i had no definitive top...
  8. K

Strigoi, you already said it - you had a 6hp with a TAV and couldnt keep it down 'no matter how' you sat... i have a 12hp with a low geared jackshaft. i think it's sufficive to say no matter how i sit, it'll come up. but, like you said, i need to learn to control it's power cause i do want to...
  9. K

72 teeth sounds like it could be borderline hitting the ground around corners, unless you have bigger tires Shoe.. so are you driving the rear sprocket with the 13t or the 18t?? Ratbike, wow, i should invest in a wheelie bar myself!! if you have one for 9.3hp, imagine 3hp more and 5500-5600...
  10. K

i was just reading a thread from Shoe about whats [I]not[I] been done to a DB and i think i may have already done what most of us would like to do... I too have been working with Brad from promod to build one bad ass DB. it started with a stock engine and Brad's Jackshaft. 2 weeks later, i...
  11. K

How many would be interested in a Sprocket adapter for your DB

i'd get it just to save rotational mass!! them old steel sprockets weigh a ton!! granted this is a minibike but every little bit counts.. by lightening the sprocket you'd get faster accel/deceleration and less wear and tear on the drivetrain... the only benefit a steel sprocket has is the...
  12. K

Brad aka 'ProMod'

i personally like them all!! since we're all adults, i dont think sz small would be useful, but hey, im a medium!!! besides, if we're talking 'vintage' let's wear em' like they used to in the 60's and 70's - TIGHT!! i'd get one of each... hell @ this point, Brad is so golden he could pour *s...
  13. K

Brad aka 'ProMod'

i DEF want a T-shirt Brad!! still waiting on those 'promod' dude decals - love that vintage-type artwork! i'll never lose touch with ya :o)
  14. K

Brad aka 'ProMod'

truth be told - we all started somewhere... i appreciate the time and responses and especially [B]patience[B] ProMod has shown me and i can't thank him in person, so this is the next best thing... beyond Brad and Chris, thank all you guys for just helping eachother and being cool.. if you...
  15. K

Brad aka 'ProMod'

people make this site, and our love/interest in minibikes possible... i've read rave reviews about Chris (cjtmini) and his complete 6.5 kit and how night and day he helps us make our doodlebuggers; and much respect to you Chris... but there is another guy on here that has gone above and beyond...