6.5 NR race engine + Promod JS = wheelie machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the dynamic of each machine is different... the scale/size being the biggest difference (obviously) = wheelbase. shorter wheelbase = easier wheelies; simple physics olajoe :eek:) my sportbike isn't geared with a 70 tooth sprocket on the rear and a 13t sprocket on the front either... i wouldn't break 60 mph with that set up - 150hp or not... but wait, i'd be 'de-tuning' it @ that point, which is obviously blasphemous! so if you'd like to compare apples and oranges (sportbikes vs. doodlebugs)... go to the grocery store, lol. you know everything.. is there anybody out there that can beat you @ theading?? haha

so, i'll put this (and you) thread to rest... your "im a supporting member, so i can be a dick" know-it-all mentality is apparent olajoe.. we get it. you asked why i would de-tune my bike; i answered you. that should've been the end. instead, you started with one of the best guys here (promod), and myself (the OP) for basically no reason.. niether your sarcasm nor cynicism is welcomed.. it's obvious you're the type of guy who feels a sense of completion in being argumentative.. im sorry you have that emptiness inside you :eek:) have a coke and a smile and kiss off you wannabe elitest douche :thefinger: right back @ you

By the tone of your post, it's clear you were hurt, maybe real bad. But there is also a sense of some real good determination. You'll bounce back for sure. Keep ya head up...:stuart: and hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.