Recent content by MaddBiker

1. MaddBiker

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

been a while since I posted an update on this bike I built photos from last month Video from last week https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OkwVnjwUc4U What I did today was install a steering stabilizer
  2. MaddBiker

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

did some updates to this beast new pegs and headlight added
  3. MaddBiker

Home-made?

hey mini one your mail box is full here trying to send you a message can you clear out some
  4. MaddBiker

Clutch Band Brake Mount Predator 212cc

have a few more left for sale if anyone still needs one
  5. MaddBiker

I found towing a trailer with 3 kids in it the tire does not lock up, which is great and I made it a little tighter too so it would stop faster
  6. MaddBiker

does it lock the rear up?
  7. MaddBiker

cool:scooter:
  8. MaddBiker

I cant edit the first post or the post on page 4 either anyone know why I cant edit them
  9. MaddBiker

actually looking at the part I listed it may not be correct I had a ton of problems making that list to post here as that site does not allow you to paste links easily I was using a part number search to bring up the parts, then pasted the links so at first most of my links I posted went back...
  10. MaddBiker

Works too good as it is now But the buyer can put in a vise and bend if they want to
  11. MaddBiker

If you find the post I list all the other parts needed to complete its on the end of the brake cable you have to buy
  12. MaddBiker

I was told the bolt pattern used is the same on all of these engines but I have not verified this yet if it is the same, I dont see why it wouldnt work I do have some ancient king o lawns mower here but never got around to see if it uses the same bolt pattern as it looks like the same type...
  13. MaddBiker

available on ebay too if you want to use that to purchase Minibike Clutch Band Brake Mount | eBay
  14. MaddBiker

First MiniBike ever Build

Thanksgiving Day Ride - YouTube
  15. MaddBiker

Band or drum brake components help ...

I also sell those brackets now here, and on ebay if you want to buy one