Home-made?

Really looks like someone fabbed for days (or not,lol)
I can't complain, I bought it for the engine & rear wheel...

Thanks, M/O/Users/katilynnesarnowski/Downloads/photo 5-7.JPG

/Users/katilynnesarnowski/Downloads/photo 4-27.JPG

Last edited:
Crap! You guys are too good to me! I'm struggling with them again ( I don't post enough!!! My priorities are messed up! LOL)
Thanks for bearing with me... Stay tuned...

/Users/katilynnesarnowski/Downloads/photo 1-60.JPG

/Users/katilynnesarnowski/Downloads/photo 2-/Users/katilynnesarnowski/Downloads/photo 4-27.JPG

/Users/katilynnesarnowski/Downloads/photo 2-51.JPG

OK I'm not going to lie, I forgot what to do after:
1) Going advanced and
2) Managing Attachments.
I'm downloading, dragging, dropping, selecting, etc... sorry again. I see older pics I uploaded but nothing today...
:(

Gumpit:
If you see small holes near the rear axle supports then Yes it's painted all black with non -working springs under the seat. You can see the pics???, I'm still working on the right sequence to get them posted here...

Gumpit:
If you see small holes near the rear axle supports then Yes it's painted all black with non -working springs under the seat. You can see the pics???, I'm still working on the right sequence to get them posted here...

hey mini one
your mail box is full here trying to send you a message
can you clear out some

Found it myself, an ARCO with the "ornamental springs" under the seat. Those non-working springs really threw me (newbie)... Thanks for looking guys.

None had ornamental springs, the Colt has them in the frame as part of the rear downtubes and the frame pivots at the foot pegs. Sure would be nice to see the photos so as to ID it definitively.

Found it myself, an ARCO with the "ornamental springs" under the seat. Those non-working springs really threw me (newbie)... Thanks for looking guys.