Recent content by Modding_out

1. Modding_out

My clone has a predator crankshaft

It was actually all back together and then it sat for a while. I had some life changes and I'm just tinkering with my old stuff again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Modding_out

Wanted: Baja mb200 stem bearings

I ordered the trailmaster parts and they were direct fit to my older bike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Modding_out

Hmm thanks. They look the part I'm sure they are the same thing... My only concerns are availability of new parts. The Baja web site list every thing as discontinued and OldMiniBikes ware house is showing the same tune on the bearing stem kit. If any one has spare parts I'm still interested Sent...
  4. Modding_out

Hey guys, like the tittle says I'm in need of stem bearings and retainers for a mb195/mb200. Any condition as long as they are usable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Modding_out

I thought about that for about 2 min before I realized my flywheel wouldn't fit the crank. It's half way back together now, I couldn't spend any more time on it but the new crank is in. Sent from my Fischer price Speak and Spell
  6. Modding_out

Motor Blew Up!

I think the prop it self wasn't helping. that's quite a few feet of leverage attached to the side cover, Stressing the case side to side. Not a good design IMO. Leverage and stress of the prop/tail+ vibration issues + stress of higher hp+ a possible stress crack = boom You stated that...
  7. Modding_out

My TAV-2 keeps trying to kill me

You already know what the problem is, now it's time to fix it. You have a lot or unbalanced mass vibrating at the end of the crank shaft. That's just bad for business. But it comes with the territory. My suggestion is to upgrade the bolt to grade 8 or 10 if your snapping it. Next get a get a...
  8. Modding_out

I found the wrist pin to be 6thousands to large. So I reamed it out the connecting rod to the right size. It's such a minuscule amount of material I am not concerned about changes in durability I also ordered a new clone crank. It should be here next week. I also received my 18lbs springs and...
  9. Modding_out

Some more pics, it looks very cloneish to me, also that's a gx200 side cover gasket, it lines up perfectly Sent from my Fischer price Speak and Spell
  10. Modding_out

So I picked this thing up years ago it's LCT 208cc motor. I ordered a clone crank and flywheel years ago for it and and now finally decided to put to two together. But they don't fit. The crank journal measures 1.1878"(vs 1.180") and the taper/key way is visibly different. Is this a...
  11. Modding_out

new thought about comet torque converter tuning

Comet used to sell an aluminum driver weight. I have one its weighs a few oz. this would also have an affect you speak of with yellow sprigs.it would easily hold the driver out to 3k Sent from my Fischer price Speak and Spell
  12. Modding_out

The Rupp Rat

Nice bikes, are those pit bike parts? One time I did a build with a smaller frame/tires. But I'm a tall guy, for this build I wanted something with more beef. Looks like I'll have about 7" of travel up front and 8" in the rear, should be a comfy rider Sent from my Fischer price Speak...
  13. Modding_out

The Rupp Rat

So I've been absent for years, and this is continuation of a project I mocked up years ago. This is a down and dirty build. A true rat bike I started with a Rupp black widow? Maybe enduro? frame that has its swing arm mounts ripped off. And some unknown 80cc Yamaha donated it's swing arm. And...
  14. Modding_out

Mini Rokon - A 2x2 Azusa Build

Is your neck an old c clamp? Sent from my Fischer price Speak and Spell
  15. Modding_out

New Slot Car Commercial

This is truly awesome. The detail just makes it that much better