Recent content by ncervantes

1. N

Predator Exhaust

Thank you!
  2. N

Predator Exhaust

So my stock predator exhaust hits the back of my frame pushing the motor a little further to the front than it should be so I'm looking at aftermarket exhausts that will allow me to move my motor back some. I found the pipe below and my question is, if I install that exhaust will it make my...
  3. N

Quality of Clones?

I recently got a Predator 212cc for Christmas to replace my 2.5HP Tecumseh. The motor is so much stronger than I expected. I'm 5'11" and about 180lbs and this motor is intimidating. The damn bike pops wheelies if I don't watch myself. Personally I can't imagine ever needing anything more for a...
  4. N

Old Mini Bike

Thanks for the info. I will do some reading on it and hopefully can figure it out.
  5. N

Old Mini Bike

Thanks! You know what, in person I never noticed that. That angle sure makes the forks look bad though. :shrug:
  6. N

Old Mini Bike

And she's done :scooter:
  7. N

"Before and After" pics

Found an old bike here with an old h25 techumseh motor. Stripped it down, powder coated it, new predator, new tires and new hardware. The purple and gold are the colors of my paintball team. :out: I was so surprised how strong this new motor is, very impressive for $99. I think I will be adding...
  8. image85

image85

9. Mini bike after

Mini bike after

10. N

Need Help With Predator 212cc

Most tire shops around here don't install small tires on rims. I had to go to a lawn supply store (Erb) to get mine installed.
  11. N

Mini Bike Brakes

Haha, thank you for the info.
  12. N

Mini Bike Brakes

Ignore my last post. I think I figured it out. It's just a band brake and you can get the chain guard from OldMiniBikes which will accept the clutch band brake. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! :thumbsup:
  13. N

Mini Bike Brakes

That sounds great. Do you know where I can get one to fit a predator (which I believe is pretty standard)? I dont see any on OldMiniBikes.
  14. N

Mini Bike Brakes

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I would like to add breaks on to my mini bike project but I can't figure out how I would accomplish this with the rims I have now. Currently it has a foot brake but it didn't stop the bike well with the 2.5 tech I had before I started to fix it up. I'm...
  15. N

Old Mini Bike

Here are some better pics on my bike that may help you identify. I got the powder coating done, new tires and new hardware. Now I just need to get my predator, new throttle, and seat upholstered. :thumbsup: And yes, that is gold vein power coating. :D ImageShack Album - 5 images