Recent content by Stephen115

1. Stephen115

First Mini Bike Build

Was able to really put the bike through its paces last Friday. Runs really good, it stopped floating the valves so the new springs are working. Want to say it got up to around 60 mph with more room to pull. Didn't have my gps with me. Really hoping to get a video for you guys soon. In the mean...
  2. Stephen115

First Mini Bike Build

Haha should get a ride in this week
  3. Stephen115

First Mini Bike Build

Fixed the axle and everything is ready to go. Waiting on the weather to clear up here then I'll get a test run in.
  4. Stephen115

Got pulled over today by the police

This might seem kinda out there, but if you were riding in a pack of mini bikes do you think they would care?
  5. Stephen115

Dual Valve spring compressor tool

OHV, anything will help.
  6. Stephen115

Matter a fact I work at O'reilly's. The only tool we have is the giant c-clamp, which is what I have. I never thought about compressing it and tying it together. Thanks!:thumbsup:
  7. Stephen115

Anyone have any home remedies for installing these bad boys? C-clamp isn't doing it for me and I'd rather not spend the money for the tool.
  8. Stephen115

First Mini Bike Build

Well, dual valve spring kit came in and one of the lockers broke during installation. I emailed the supplier and hopefully they will send me another one. I was using a c-clamp. Anyone else have any advice on how to Install them.
  9. Stephen115

GX160 or Predator big valve head

Yes I do, makes sense. I just read all the hype and wanted to see what it's about.
  10. Stephen115

So is this head better than the gx160?
  11. Stephen115

Is there a way to fix the dowels? I have the .265 duration 235/235 cam but plan on going bigger. Engine is fed with a Walbro PZ26.
  12. Stephen115

My buddy has one of the predator big valve heads he wants to trade me for my gx160 head. Is this worth the trade? I currently am using the gx160 for higher compression. Will the valve train all transfer over, springs, push rods? Thank you SJ
  13. Stephen115

Predator E85 carb

I ran e85 on the stock gx200 carb for a long time. I put a .41 main jet in and never had any problems, besides cold starts. Main thing is to run some "Heet" in your tank (get it at your local oreilly's) to keep moisture out and then to run the carb bowl empty after use. I went to a Walbro pz26...