Forum Upgrade

Hey folks...any idea how to change the size of what is displayed ? I used to select "original only", any idea how to accomplish that with the new platform ?

And, a big Thank You ! to Drew. Keep up the good work.

Why isnt my signature working?
No edit function?
I havent figured how to go into my albums and post multiple or any pics?
Is there a way to see all the albums on one page like before? It was easier. And my album main pics have all changed.

I'm not seeing the pop up ads, can someone take a screen shot for me please? And which browser are you using?

Thanks.
Hey Drew,
I was using chrome on a PC earlier when the ads were taking up nearly the whole screen. Sorry I didn't get a screen shot

I'm not seeing the pop up ads, can someone take a screen shot for me please? And which browser are you using?

Thanks.
Hey Drew, I'll try to get you a screen shot shortly, but what I'm experiencing is from my iPhone or iPad.. PC seems fine here..sometimes it will take up the whole screen, and then sometimes it creeps down from the top or bottom taking up about 1/3 page.
I do like the new software and thank you for the upgrade and putting up with the headaches that come with it.. I and many others appreciate it!

Thanks.
Hey Drew, hope this works, here is an ad another member sent me earlier today.. had a few chuckles with it...

Also, here is a shot of one that creeps down, this one didn't come down as far as they have done.. I had one that took at least 1/3 of the page, and then a Facebook ad that took over the page but I couldn't screen capture it for some reason...
let me know if I can help further...