Jeep2003's Radical Ramrod BBO 2013 Open Class

They are crazy money. I got mine for 900. and have less than 2k in it at this point. It was at a farm they were scrapping out and had a little auction for the better stuff. Iv been looking locally for like 10 years and this one was like the stars alligned. My brother just happend to bring home a car trailer the day before and this one was only 10 miles from home. It was rustier than i wanted to deal with but complete which is more important. The drivetrain and frame cleaned up easy just needed major reconstruction on the box and cab. Anyways its going great im very happy about it.

I seen a Jeep FC-150 around 18-20 years ago in Ortonville, MI it was the same color and everything, I wonder if it's the same one?. I used to have a 1952 M38-A1 that only had 30,000 original miles. Being a military vehicle I'm sure they were a very hard 30,000 miles but none the less, it was in great shape. I had it for about 20 years and didn't do much with it so I let it go around 5 years ago. Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing what your imagination comes up with next!.

-A2M

Cool it seems like most old jeeps have pretty low miles they arnt exactly great for the road lol. My 46 has like 8k on the clock and my cj5 has 25k i got it at 17k but it was a plow truck since 73. the fc has 15k on it I think it was always local it had an old bumper sticker from oxford motors which is near here and ny state dot marking on the gas tank so it might have been some municipality that had it. All had broken speedo cables so who really knows. Most fcs were commercial the general public didnt really take to them. Iv got a plan for a mini tractor I have two drive units from old ariens snow blowers I want to make it 4wd articulating with the engine in front and the seat will go in the back where the other engine was.

Cool it seems like most old jeeps have pretty low miles they arnt exactly great for the road lol. My 46 has like 8k on the clock and my cj5 has 25k i got it at 17k but it was a plow truck since 73. the fc has 15k on it I think it was always local it had an old bumper sticker from oxford motors which is near here and ny state dot marking on the gas tank so it might have been some municipality that had it. All had broken speedo cables so who really knows. Most fcs were commercial the general public didnt really take to them. Iv got a plan for a mini tractor I have two drive units from old ariens snow blowers I want to make it 4wd articulating with the engine in front and the seat will go in the back where the other engine was.
Here's something odd, the city that borders Ortonville where I saw the FC is also Oxford!.