Billet Intake Manifold For Honda GC Engines

6061 T-6 billet aluminum...

2" length...

.890 bore...

Fits Honda GC 160/190 engines and Mikuni VM22 carb...

Will NOT work with taper bore carbs...

1 Gasket, 4 stainless 1/4" mounting screws w/lock washers, and 2 5/16" carb mounting studs w/nylock nuts included...

$45 shipped...proceeds go to the Christmas Bike Project.

gbones

proceeds for charity:thumbsup: these intakes make me wish i had a honda and a mikuni, nice job. are you gonna be making different intakes for other engines and diff carbs?

did you make that yellow???? it looks great! I am deciding if i am gonna use a clone or a honda 4 speed motor for my next project? if i decide to use the clone i wouldnt mind having this.

Thumbs up!

Anyone can make a product for profit. It takes a special person to make something for a good cause. I have to tip my hat to you Yellowhand your a true gentleman!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Still available...as far as I know, this is the only billet intake available for Honda GC series OHC engines...

The carb mount flange will fit other carbs with +/-.890 bores and 1-7/8" center to center 5/16" mounting holes...

MiniBike Paul is ready to take your cash and turn it into a minibike for a kid's Christmas present...:thumbsup: