Search results

1. minibikeneeder

Manco Streaker Frame for sale

will consider any offer just need sold
  2. minibikeneeder

Manco Streaker Frame for sale

Manco Streaker Frame with forks has a scrub brake but no pedal and linkage would make a good project. I just dont have the time to build it up i have a go kart that i am spending all my time with. I am asking $50 or best offer i am also selling locally so i will say if it is sold
  3. minibikeneeder

Throttle

i am going to try and get a carb off an old points type 5 hp that the throttle kit will work with
  4. minibikeneeder

wont run unless choked

ok ill try that
  5. minibikeneeder

wont run unless choked

so in othe words take it apart and give it a good cleaning i also wanted to know what does the screw going into the side at the bottom of the carb do
  6. minibikeneeder

wont run unless choked

its comeing out this little tunnel looking thing with a silver metal plug and a hole in it at the top of the carb
  7. minibikeneeder

wont run unless choked

yah i took it apart to see if it was stuck and it wasnt stuck. I put it back together and it ran so i drove it and then it died and it was leaking like a mother. it is leaking out of the top of the carb i will try to get pics
  8. minibikeneeder

wont run unless choked

i have a 5.5 Coleman engine (Honda Clone) off of a presser washer and i put it on my go kart and it wont run unless almost completely on choke and the carb leaks out gas when not running it like over flows or something
  9. minibikeneeder

Throttle

it has a plastic pick up tube and a cast one and the one i got does work with the govenor if i can hook it up right
  10. minibikeneeder

Bearings

I just got a pair of bearing for my manco dingo hereAxle Bearing, www.bmikarts.comBMI Karts and Supplies - Home do i have to grease them or are they ready right from the box and i put them on and the axle moves side to side. Should i just move them in and tighten the collar im going to try this...
  11. minibikeneeder

Update

i install d the bearing but the axle moves side to side in side the bearing flangettes could it be bad flangettes or are they the wrong size or something
  12. minibikeneeder

Throttle

i got it today and i have a fun power engine and it doesn't seem like it fits do you put it where the one was that hooked to the throttle and then the Governor or in the one that has a rod with a nut on it does any one have pics of it
  13. minibikeneeder

Brand new Briggs 9.00 gross torque

I got a new Briggs 9.00 gross torque engine and there is a little box on the blower housing it has a line going to the air filter and another going to the top of the gas tank and then one just comeing out of it and stopping does any one know what this is
  14. minibikeneeder

Muffler bearings

i really needed a board stretcher the other day when i had a 4 foot 2x4 and i need it to be 6 foot
  15. minibikeneeder

Muffler bearings

have any of you guys ever had to change your muffler bearing and are they expensive or hard to change
  16. minibikeneeder

Update

After my little minibike complication im starting to rebuild my Manco dingo go kart i ordered new bearing and a throttle set up for my Briggs 5hp i am also starting a project with my ranch king frame Im going to call it "trailer park king" I am going to use the frame and trans axle i will turn...
  17. minibikeneeder

Throttle

i think im going to get the kit now
  18. minibikeneeder

Throttle

its a 5hp briggs fun power and i wanted to know if i could do some thing like this but homemade and still have a governor
  19. DSC_0474

DSC_0474

20. minibikeneeder

Throttle

I wanted to know if i could hook the throttle cable straight up to the throttle plate on the carb while still sing the govenor i i dont have the money right now to buy the throttle kit