Search results

1. minibikeneeder

Manco Streaker Frame for sale

Manco Streaker Frame with forks has a scrub brake but no pedal and linkage would make a good project. I just dont have the time to build it up i have a go kart that i am spending all my time with. I am asking $50 or best offer i am also selling locally so i will say if it is sold
  2. minibikeneeder

wont run unless choked

i have a 5.5 Coleman engine (Honda Clone) off of a presser washer and i put it on my go kart and it wont run unless almost completely on choke and the carb leaks out gas when not running it like over flows or something
  3. minibikeneeder

Bearings

I just got a pair of bearing for my manco dingo hereAxle Bearing, www.bmikarts.comBMI Karts and Supplies - Home do i have to grease them or are they ready right from the box and i put them on and the axle moves side to side. Should i just move them in and tighten the collar im going to try this...
  4. minibikeneeder

Brand new Briggs 9.00 gross torque

I got a new Briggs 9.00 gross torque engine and there is a little box on the blower housing it has a line going to the air filter and another going to the top of the gas tank and then one just comeing out of it and stopping does any one know what this is
  5. minibikeneeder

Muffler bearings

have any of you guys ever had to change your muffler bearing and are they expensive or hard to change
  6. minibikeneeder

Update

After my little minibike complication im starting to rebuild my Manco dingo go kart i ordered new bearing and a throttle set up for my Briggs 5hp i am also starting a project with my ranch king frame Im going to call it "trailer park king" I am going to use the frame and trans axle i will turn...
  7. minibikeneeder

Throttle

I wanted to know if i could hook the throttle cable straight up to the throttle plate on the carb while still sing the govenor i i dont have the money right now to buy the throttle kit
  8. minibikeneeder

Briggs code breakdown

I cant figure this out help please I have an old engine i found at a garage sale a couple years ago its old The Numbers are Model-143362 Type-502520 Serial-14441 If any one can give me info it would be very appreciated
  9. minibikeneeder

What is it

Payed 20 bucks for it off craigs Do you guys know what it is or is it home made
  10. minibikeneeder

Kinda new member

I have been on here for awhile but have never introduced myself Im 15 live in Angola, IN love to weld and do body work on thing I like to work with my hands and Work on engines I also like to hunt and fish I have a mini bike and a go kart both with mental problems but will be fixed soon I want...
  11. minibikeneeder

Rear end setup

how do you guys set up your rear tire with a sprocket do you guys buy those hub things or do you strait bolt it to it or what im:confused:
  12. minibikeneeder

Rear wheel

I need a rear wheel for cheap with 5/8 bearing i will also buy tire for it if you have one
  13. minibikeneeder

Money

Do you guys know any way me as a 15 year old can make some money to fund my mini bike hobby I have small engines skills and can weld and do other stuff
  14. minibikeneeder

Tire company

would you guys use Cheng shin tires like 410X350X4 2PLY STUD CHENG SHIN (TUBE TYPE)
  15. minibikeneeder

Tires

I would like to know about tire sizes 4.10/3.50-4 is my tire size and i would like to know what the 4 at the end means
  16. minibikeneeder

Oh Shit

I just got my mini thrown together for the first time and rig a throttle in the last minutes of light outside and im riding it around and having so much fun and its so fast and im fishtailing all the way down the road get to the end and relize it doesnt have ice on it and think to my self lets...
  17. minibikeneeder

Very Good Christmas

I will have a very good Christmas this year im getting a Menard's special tool box rolling and a carry one, a Hobart 125EZ Flux core welder and a northern tool Auto darkening Helmet and some other tools I will write some reviews on here once i use them
  18. minibikeneeder

Carb

Have you guys ever used Briggs 5hp industrial plus engines or carb I wanted to know if i should keep my carb on tank set up or change it to the industrial plus set up
  19. minibikeneeder

Header

Is it alright to have a 5/8 in exhaust pipe or will it hurt performance by being to small
  20. minibikeneeder

Homemade Gas Tank

Do you guys think i cank make my own gas tank from 1/8 in steel welded together