Search results

1. Quickdraw

Hell on Wheels

Hey fellow OldMiniBikes cast... Hell on Wheels is coming up again, this is usually a pretty fun event, not sure on the race schedule but they usually have a pull start mini bike class it's happening June 1st 2013 starts at noon, Milestone MX park in Riverside Ca. I was asked to post this and since I'm...
  2. Quickdraw

1958 race craft-not a mini bike

Up for grabs is what is believed to be a 1958 Race Craft ¼ midget go kart. The kart is in fair to good condition. Restore it and have a killer midget racer from back in the day or leave it as is and hang it in your shop or garage, very nostalgic piece of karting history. I am not familiar enough...
  3. Quickdraw

is this a Kurtis Craft Kart

got this in a part trade, has a business card that I can only make out the word "Craft" sealed in the underside of the fiberglass body. Looks homemade but resembles craft karts...anyone ever seen one of these? wonder if its authentic?
  4. Quickdraw

happy birthday neck

Cliff, Hope your birthday is a great one.
  5. Quickdraw

Bird Engineering

I have for sale a Bird Engineering, and what I believe is a "Golden Pinto" This bike is completely re done and needs nothing. I acquired this bike in a trade and would like to use the proceeds to finish my other projects. The previous owner had all the work done and I'm guessing he has at least...
  6. Quickdraw

Hot Cheetos organ donor

As some of you may know, my Hot Cheetos Bonanza 1300 build off entry ended abruptly when I discovered a crack in the frame just prior to the deadline. I will be getting the repairs done at my leisure but in the meantime didn't want to let the stock kart motor and custom fire extinguisher fuel...
  7. Quickdraw

el tigre?

just picked this up today for $25.00 frame is chrome under the black spray paint... thinking el tigre after looking at photos from the site...has a few crappy re welds there's a tag on the motor plate, even has the kick stand. no frame gusset by the steering maybe someone knows the year?
  8. Quickdraw

got this today

Believe it's a "golden pinto" with unknown forks.nicely powdercoated with street tires. :scooter:
  9. Quickdraw

old hand trucks/dolly

Does anyone on this site collect old hand trucks / dollys? I saw this one at the swapmeet today for 15.00 has wooden handles was pretty cool. made by Jakes in nashville TN. who knows about these?
  10. Quickdraw

Bonanza BC fork boot

I have one boot now but need the other, I would take two if you have a pair to be sure they match... must be in good condition. if anyone knows of a good substitute, please let me know... these may not be easy for me to find. jim
  11. Quickdraw

Bonanza BC Fender

I need a Bonanza BC fender for my build off, pitted chrome is fine. dents and cracks, broken tabs are not ( i got one of those) . Front and back are the same as each other, they're just turned around so it doesn't matter if it's front or back. please let me know if you have one you would be...
  12. Quickdraw

The "Hot Cheeto's"-Bonanza 1300-Open Class

I'm redo'ing the mini that got me hooked. It's gonna be spicy! Gotta put her in the open class.
  13. Quickdraw

ruxing carb-dupor

does any one have a picture of the freeze plug that is supposed to be removed to expose the adjustable idle mixture screw?
  14. Quickdraw

If I could only read.

My neighbor buys storage units, he found, and gave me this book. I Thought it was cool, signed in 1980.
  15. Quickdraw

thinking about the Dupor clone

I'm thinking about getting one of those Dupor 196cc motors for one of my mini's but don't know what else I need to get ,so I can get it all at once. I'm unsure if I need to get a throttle plate and if so which one? I like the dual exaust that OldMiniBikes has as well but wonder if it will be the proper...
  16. Quickdraw

bent axle tab Bonanza-help

The rear axle tab on my bonanza is bent pretty bad and I want to try and heat it up and straighten it, my concern is i dont want to bend the frame or crack the existing weld. any pointers would be appreciated.
  17. Quickdraw

briggs reverse set up

I have a briggs reverse set up that came off an mtd rototiller, it has a pully mechanism that bolts to the block including the controls as well as the chain driven drive box. i'm working on removing the pins to take off the roto blades and wonder if it's worth the trouble. if anyone is...
  18. Quickdraw

5hp briggs with reverse

Scored this 5hp briggs with reverse drive set up,came with a MTD rototiller, has alittle gear box, pretty cool for $5.00
  19. Quickdraw

wrenched my back

I stomped my foot backwards trying to control a wheelie on my bird wren yesterday and twisted my back. I couldn't get out of bed this morning without help from my wife, tried to crawl to the bathroom. finally got up... man i'm sore.
  20. Quickdraw

manco stars and stripes

Got my Manco chopper roller via special delivery from injuntom last weekend, also used to belong to kbs8ball. I was hoping to find a 3.5 tech for it but when my neighbor pulled this hs50 out of his garage, I had to have it.