Search results

1. nash1970

New Clutch

I have a new Comet clutch for 1" bore #35 chain . I want $70 with shipping.
  2. nash1970

Autolite AR3910X plugs

I have 3 AR3910X plugs they are $7 each shipped
  3. nash1970

need ideas on setup

I need some ideas on a gas tank for my bonanza I have this new tank I got from a member long ago ,to use it I will have to get a smaller seat witch means I need to move the seat mounts . I also was thinking of a tank from a flattie might work I think I have seen something like that on a clone .
  4. nash1970

Plain and simple ?

Ok I have my new stock HF clone ,I'm ready to buy the header and air intake from OldMiniBikes what I need is help on the carb jet size witch one will I need ,I will be buying it from the OldMiniBikes warehouse
  5. nash1970

Wierd oil question

Ok last weekend I got my brand new 1999 briggs 5hp running fot the first time . I noticed the side cover was leaking, so I drain the oil out and it was black what gives here any ideas ? I'm thinking maybe because the crankcase breather was not hooked up . it ran maybe for ten min tops
  6. nash1970

Crank end play

How much crank end play is ok:shrug:
  7. nash1970

govenor linkage

I know this sounds crazy :out: but I need help puting the govenor linkage togather I might be missing parts because the engine and tank and carb were bought separate .the engine is a 135212 type 1060-E1 , code 990611YB pictures would be great .
  8. nash1970

Briggs crank

I need a 3/4" shaft crank for a briggs 5hp
  9. nash1970

clutch question

I have a Briggs 5hp with a 1" shaft the only clutch that fits it slips on the end and the shaft does not go through all the way . If I put in a 3/4 " crank do the clutches slide all the way through I'm asking bc I want the chain to pass the inside of the jack shaft mount .
  10. nash1970

Rod bolts

What is the tourqe on rod bolts ? :shrug:
  11. nash1970

help with crank

OK so I need to cut the output length down not a big deal my problem is drilling the hole in the center of the crank . Right now the hole is 3/8-24 I need to retap it . !. what drill size do I use for the 3/8-24 tap ?
  12. nash1970

Crank bolt ?

What size is the crank bolt that holds the clutch on :shrug:
  13. nash1970

gasket PN needed

I need the PN for a flatty 5hp exhaust gasket :helpsmilie:
  14. nash1970

Bonanza brakes ?

I need to find brake shoes for this backing plate Bendix PN 314730 (see pics) and if you have any pics of your brake set ups too, it has been 25 years since I took this bike apart .
  15. nash1970

Chain guard pictures needed

I'm gonna try to make my own chain guard and need ideas .
  16. nash1970

HF coupon

In my sunday paper harbour freight has a 6.5 clone coupon for 89.99 . :deal:
  17. nash1970

Tecumseh air filter

I need an air filter housing for an H30
  18. nash1970

comet ?

Can you rebuild a comet clutch the centrifical kind
  19. nash1970

Summer Project 2011

My bonanza BC1300 is finially gonna get restored by my 9yr old son and me I don't know who is more excited :scooter:
  20. nash1970

Fender ?

Where can I get a fender for my bonanza 1300 ?:shrug: