Search results

1. ezeerider

EZEERIDER'S MT2W class KA-POWELL Phantom 13

I'm Steve...... I'm starting out with a crusty, rusty, froze up Powell Phantom that I picked up this summer real cheap. This thing is missing all the brake parts, the engine, the seat, the throttle and the clutch so its just too much work trying to restore it.... its pitted pretty bad too. The...
  2. ezeerider

Powell Challenger wheels

WANTED: two Powell challenger wheels. Need at least the steel half of the front and back wheels. Would buy entire wheels if the price is right.
  3. ezeerider

Ka-pow-ell

I've been wanting a Powell for quite a while now, but most of them I have seen for sale cost more a little more than I could spare. So I finally found an affordable one, and picked it up yesterday. Let me tell ya, there's a reason it was so affordable. The dude I got it from said it had been...
  4. ezeerider

My Odyssey

Yesterday I picked up an Odyssey FL250 at a yard sale. I was told it ran great a few years ago, but was parked due to an electrical problem. Its got a few dings and dents and a little rust, some frozen cables, but it looks like it is all there. I am not sure what year it is, but I am...
  5. ezeerider

Tecumseh Kick Starter

I just picked up a Tecumseh Kick Starter on ebay. Does this thing use a special starter cup? This Kick Starter didn't come with one. Can someone show me what the one I need looks like, or a part number? Has anyone ever made one of these work on a Predator engine? Tecumseh Kick Starter | eBay
  6. ezeerider

Picked up two karts.... a Dune Cat and a ????

I got a two for one deal today...... the first one I believe is a Dune Cat. The previous owner cut the frame in half and extended it about six inches. They hadn't gotten around to extending the body by the time I got it. They didn't weld the extension into the frame. It looks like they...
  7. ezeerider

Carl Heald, Inc. Super Tryke stickers

I'm looking for some Heald Super Tryke stickers or someone that can make a good clean drawing of one so I can have them made. This is what it looks like: I believe the black writing under the logo reads: CARL HEALD INC. P.O. Box 1148, Benton Harbor Michigan 49022
  8. ezeerider

TAV question

The TAV on my trike seems to have only one speed.... fast. And on deceleration, I hear this loud noise that sounds like grinding gears. I know there are no gears in the TAV, but thats what it sounds like. The thing drives like it has an ON and a OFF switch and nothing in between. Is this...
  9. ezeerider

picked up a Heald Super Tryke

I just picked up a new (to me) Carl Heald Super Tryke. I am sure some of you guys saw this on ebay. I picked it up yesterday in Sackets Harbor, NY. Was a loooong day of driving, but made it up there and back in one day. The dude that sold it to me let me start it up and drive it around before I...
  10. ezeerider

GX200 electric start on a Predator 212

Will this Honda GX200 electric start kit work on a Predator 212 engine? NEW HONDA GX200 6.5HP ELECTRIC START KIT STARTER MOTOR & SOLINOID ON/OFF SWITCH | eBay
  11. ezeerider

Got me a $40 Manco but.......

I picked up a well worn Manco for $40 today..... no shocks, no clutch, ripped seat, no gas tank, wrong forks that looked like they were forced to fit, chain is toast and a "go to hell exhaust". The tires look almost new though. Anyone know what model it is or about when it was built? What I am...
  12. ezeerider

Predator 212 on sale $99.99 March 4, 2012 4-6pm

If you are a member of Harbor Freights Inside Track Club, you can pick up Predator 212 6.5 hp engines for $99.99 on March 4th only, between the hours of 4-6pm. The coupon can be found here: Coupon Display
  13. ezeerider

Ok, what have I bought????

Got a good deal on this little minibike. Its got a 6.5 hp Greyhound engine. the thing has a chattering clutch and the band brake needs some work, but its pretty fast. The dude even threw in a Manco go kart with a 5.5 hp clone engine for an extra $50. Anybody know what it is?
  14. ezeerider

Drilled my sprocket

I wanted to be able to see the shiny new Astro mag wheels I got so I drilled my sprocket with five 1 3/4" holes. Has anyone else done this and can I expect it to hold up to trail riding? Also, has anyone polished these wheels? How do they look when polished? Since the picture was taken I...
  15. ezeerider

WANTED: 60 tooth #35 sprocket for 6" Astro wheel

WANTED: 60 tooth #35 sprocket and spacers for 6" Astro wheel
  16. ezeerider

Pros & Cons of using a snowblower engine on a minibike

Pros & Cons of using a snowblower motor on a minibike???? I see tons of these snowblower engines on ebay going real cheap. I was wondering why I don't see more of them on mini bikes. Is it the torque curve or the rpms that keep more people from using these engines? What sort of...
  17. ezeerider

Alpha Trax Tech 3G

Has anyone ever put together one of these? Tech 3 Scooter, mini bike, go cart, kit, USA built | eBay
  18. ezeerider

making gray tires black

I've been looking for a set of 4.10x3.50-6 4ply Carlisle Indian Head tires to replace the cracked up tires on my Chrome Sears Roper 2 Speed mini bike. Like these: I have found some tires with the exact same tread pattern on Ebay. They are made by Kenda. Only one problem, they are...
  19. ezeerider

Wanted: Sears roper parts

I finally picked up a Chrome Sears Roper just like I had when I was a kid. It looks like I am going to be needing a few parts. My seat is kinda ripped up, so I either need a new one with the chrome piping, or I need to find someone that can recover this thing to look like it did...