Search results

1. 96-1500

yerf dog lights

I have looked and searched for answers, but I can't find anything that really helps. Here is the situation: I bought a black yerf dog go kart and I want lights so I can ride at night. I have ruled out alerternators. Would a setup with a lawnmower battery work? I understand I will need to charge...
  2. 96-1500

Any Bicyclist on Here?

Don't have a picture but I got a diamond back sorrento.
  3. 96-1500

Word Association Game

Women
  4. 96-1500

fast and furious

Obama is a terrible president and wants to waste all out money on three things: bad things, stupid things,and waste it on nothing. He ttys to resolve this mexican crap with giving them guns?? Didn't we give some middle eastern people some weapons to fight the Russians? History repeats itself yet...
  5. 96-1500

fast and furious

I say we don't talk politics. All it does is piss me off:doah:
  6. 96-1500

transmission rebuild

Well I think im going to skip this truck and wait for another one. I would rather work on the engine or body for sure!!!
  7. 96-1500

transmission rebuild

Goodness! You take care of your tranny?? Thats to bad!
  8. 96-1500

transmission rebuild

No I haven't really. I proboly will, but I could still buy a tranny that could be having problems. Ill keep my eyes open and get the model of transmission on the truck
  9. 96-1500

transmission rebuild

I think im going to wait for a little better deal that I can actually do work on.
  10. 96-1500

transmission rebuild

Im looking at getting a 95 k2500 for very cheap. The problem is, is that it slips in 3rd gear. I don't know which trans it has ,but just wondering if it needs a rebuild and what a fare price is?
  11. 96-1500

lights

I know may be a long shot but here it goes. I recently aquired a john deere gator and I can't find what size lights they take. Its a 95 model and has no lights in the fixtures now. John deere is over priced and I just don't want to deal with them. If anyone know that would be very helpful. Thank...
  12. 96-1500

tornadoes every

All these disasters could be a sign from God.
  13. 96-1500

best mini bike kit

I got a bad dog mini. Good machine but the service isn't great. Some parts were missing and I had to have some things welded. If your good at mechanical stuff get it. Just my two cents
  14. 96-1500

MB165 Rear wheel/chain turns when bike started

So it opens throttle by it self? The choke moving would proboly kill the engine not throttle it up. What type of engine you got?
  15. 96-1500

Knife

I don't mean to be a forum enforcer, but shouldn't this go in off topic? O and by the way that's a nice knife
  16. 96-1500

Putting a chain tensioner on a Murray track 2/Honda Clone

If you have a tsc I would get the tensioner there. Im not super mechanical but would the tensioner that close to the clutch be bad?
  17. 96-1500

tension

Not the wheel, but I can slide the motor up. I can't find a wayto keep the engine far enough up to hold it good. Just seeing what tensioner I could buy. Its a bad dog kit. Tired pf messing around with this thing all its been is pain in the butt. Haven't seen anything much on google.
  18. 96-1500

tension

My chain on my bike kept falling off so I made sure the clutch and sprocket lined up. They did and I can't take link out. The chain stopped coming off but it wiggles to much. Should I have a tensioner welded on? I don't have a baja bike but would that tensioner work?
  19. 96-1500

accident

His back wheel bent pretty bad. Sorry no whee involved
  20. 96-1500

accident

Thought I should share what happened tonight when I went for a ride on my mini. So I live in a loop and ride around several times. A friend of mine was on his bicycle and we were going at each other on the street when he decided yo cut in front of me. Needless to say he said bye-bye to his back...