Search results

1. M

china made?

I purchased this for the engine to use on my go-cart I would like to know what it is so i can at least sell it
  2. M

manco brake drum 6 hole

I guess i should have put this is for a cart and its just the drum. Im told that there never was a 6 hole drum so I guess it had to be a 3 hole?
  3. M

manco brake drum 6 hole

I'm looking for a 6 hole brake drum manco #1246 I keep coming across 4 hole or even 4 or 3 hole drums. if you have one in good shape or know who sells the 6 hole let me know
  4. M

another briggs linkage issue

I replaced the diaphragm and springs since it was old and had a pin hole also tossed in a new plug. (local farm store had a common Briggs part for once!... still wondering what they have on the shelf behind the counter in the Briggs boxes since they don't have any other Briggs part in stock...
  5. M

never saw these but im new so??

Simplex Sportsman Model "C" Motorbike
  6. M

nope.. not my pictures but very very similar. just googled and found that. yeah, just took that generator linkage off had to screw the throttle stop screw all the way in and its barely enough to idle. took a big screw driver and got the idle crew to turn but its very very hard to...
  7. M

5hp Briggs Governor/ Throttle Spring Help!!! - DIY Go Kart Forum Im positive the linkage is briggs as ive seen it in this thread.. plus found it on a parts break down i hade the fly off so i know the key is good, the crank and cam gear dots alighn as well. so the screw...
  8. M

also I had sprayed around the carb to engine gasket and there was no change in rpm
  9. M

clone :: uvs110723-003.mp4 video by therealsplitter - Photobucket here is a short video hope this can give enough info as to how its acting you can see I have to slowly raise the throttle or it just stops and hesitates but if I open it slow it will follow in rpm also you can see I have...
  10. M

I will take some pictures ... maybe a video tomorrow.. the linkage at the bottom works when I slide it. and the throttle blade does move. its odd because there is a linkage that came with it (guessing from the generator stuff) it has a nylon insert locking nut that keeps the...
  11. M

Nothing?? no one runs stock briggs? :shrug:
  12. M

I have a model 135212 type 0006 01 Briggs or at least that's what it was at one time :( it had the controls and air cleaner off a generator for some unknown reason but everything looks to match the go-kart mini bike setup now. ... ON/OFF lever and CHOKE/RUN lever no throttle on the...
  13. M

my current battle

well I ended up with two briggs engines. used the two to make one that is correct for the kart. its a briggs 5hp model 135212 type 0006 01 now says so on the blower housing thanks to the one donor. ended up with a mini bike in the search for an engine. I will put the other...
  14. M

Manco spacer wanted

no longer need this.. thanks
  15. M

clone crankshaft needed?

ok, so its like the old briggs MFH? JK I had read something about pulling the flywheel on one of the clones would create some sort of an issue. no idea unless its not keyed or something
  16. M

Thanks!

Thanks!
  17. M

my current battle

I have honda clone 5.5 that has NEVER been ran but that will need a longer keyed crank to work. I think I have a 8hp briggs but I have to wait until this weekend to find out what it really is. I guess this was called the red kart :blink:
  18. M

clone crankshaft needed?

are there any issues I thing I need to look for when I swap them?
  19. M

my current battle

I bought this one new when I was a kid.... lots of saving and saving. after the Briggs gave up I had back halved the kart and went with a solid live axle and installed a honda 350. finished HS and life took off before I knew it the kart sat outside for many years very close to being...
  20. M

clone crankshaft needed?

5.5 160cc :sad: I may have a lead on a briggs 8hp just hope its going to work. its coming from a tiller so who knows what shafts going to be on it. may be a long shaft