Search results

1. hornet1

Mini bike and go kart swap meet Keller tx

First annual go kart and mini bike swap meet Oct-11 from 9-3 at 1375 S main st Keller Texas for more info go to sales@gopower.com
  2. hornet1

My new toy toy

73 FJ40 bought it from my dad it's rust free with posi and a new center force clutch & 4spd now it's time for a lift and some 33in tires. But tomorrow off to DMV I know the greatest place in the world to get it in my name and new lic plates. I know I have a lot to do with it before Rednecks with...
  3. hornet1

Nice clutch

My off-road buddy knows I like minis so he shot me a few photos from west coast mini bike talk , nice clutch and cover.
  4. hornet1

New American pickers

Funny how you notice minis when watching stuff , kind of looks like a MTD front wheel , bars and forks but the motor is not at a tilted . What could it be ?
  5. hornet1

BarrydTreasure

Any one catch this ?
  6. hornet1

Seen another hornet

If your looking for a hornet found one on Dallas CL $295
  7. hornet1

CL Hornet

Came across this pretty dang sure it's a hornet $150.00 and it's rough . Sherman tx CL under ATV . Now I'm thinking should I add a nother one to the Hurd ? Can I get it cheaper ? What to do ?
  8. hornet1

Do you fish ?

Just got back from my yearly fishing trip to Sabine River east Texas . Eight of us went ' we fished 1/2 day full day 1/2 day and came home a 1/2 day early because of weather. Did ok just got 451 sand bass or white bass however you like to say it . Nothing but a good time and can't wait intill...
  9. hornet1

Blake griffin

Blake griffin knocks the shit out of justin bieber at Starbucks for being rude and out of control . I really don't like basketball but Mr griffin seems like a pretty cool guy. Not sure if it's true but hopefully .
  10. hornet1

King of the hammers

If you like bad ass rock climbing check this site out Ultra4racing.com/live It's on now in joy .
  11. hornet1

New toy

This is my new toy and yes I'm a chevy guy this makes four , one more and I will be tide with mini bikes . I'm running out of room fast though.
  12. hornet1

It's like Xmas all over

Just got a photo from our salesman he said our baby was born last week at the factory , and she came out just the way we wanted it . Now time to give her some bling . Tint , lift , wheels & tires , exhaust, power steps . We will call here bad girl . She's a little naked now but she's just a few...
  13. hornet1

Hoarder house

Got a hoarder house dropped in my lap . Long story short a friends folks had passed away a few years a go , he is an only child and lives in Houston and wants no part of it . So me and my wife worked out a deal we would clear it out for a 80 - 20 split and we get the 80 . He wants nothing much...
  14. hornet1

Last ride cold is coming :(

Got home and just said shit 'tomorrow 36 right now droping out of the high 70s . Time to ride the hornet !!! And it's the best I felt all day . Wish I could ride it to work . Funny the little stuff that makes you happy . Ride free my friends :):scooter:
  15. hornet1

Pickers

You got to luv when they throw a mini out of the way ' for the lambreta 150 LOL..... :shrug:
  16. hornet1

Lil Indian ?

Is this a Lil Indian or am I wrong ? Not to sure forks came with this can you help ?
  17. hornet1

Fenders

Looking for a pair of GLENCO PRODUCTS. ( little Gen ) fenders . Thanks Hornet1 :scooter:
  18. hornet1

Are u ready ?

Next tex meet, open for dates. I hear Sundays better. Give me some input for mo & dates , can't wait got to ride now ! Hornet1...
  19. hornet1

Dfw mini bike meet 10-8-11

First meet looking for old school mini bikes and there cool owners.my buddy has 3 ac and some paved streets around his house and shop that we can ride on. I have 4 bikes all vintage i will take them all. If rain no meet we will push it back a week.so come join us for a few beers and laughs.we...