My new toy toy

73 FJ40 bought it from my dad it's rust free with posi and a new center force clutch & 4spd now it's time for a lift and some 33in tires. But tomorrow off to DMV I know the greatest place in the world to get it in my name and new lic plates. I know I have a lot to do with it before Rednecks with pay checks off-road event in sept .

That's pretty sweet.:thumbsup:
It would be a great beach vehicle.:thumbsup:
I got it from the west coast and it was never on the beach that's why no rust . I use to live about 12 mi from Pismo beach and I seen first hand what salt does to every thing it comes in contact with not a pretty site. Thanks for looking buck.

A friend of mine has an old FJ like that. His is a diesel RHD that he imported from NZ or something. It sounds like a tractor. :lol: Get AAA, they handle DMV services there and it's well worth the money.

I too luv toejoes allways nice to know where to get parts thanks . Got mine tagged today ' it's old so I put antique plates on it . It will be so nice not to have to get it safety inspected every year . I did get the winch running smooth today so that's one less thing to worry about of wheeling.

Put a locker in the rear diff. :thumbsup:
Got it ' it was put in the same time the clutch and the 4 SPD was installed.
It's got the big six in it with a Holley carb , intake , header , coated exhaust and HP muffler . I got a few more things to do to it but it's all about money . So I started saving my penny's again .

Sounds like my setup in my 78'. Well was. That's my project one now. Currently: Chevy 350 TBI to a sm465to a np203/cruiser split case doubler. Fj55 springs front and rear. SOA on fj60 axles. Stretch the wheelbase to 100". Blah blah blah....:laugh: I wheel my fj60 for now till I get it done someday.:eek:ut: