Search results

1. Greedy_Jayp

Cam v.s. Head Work

im modding my predator 212 and i was told that headwork will open up my bike and give me more hp than a cam will..the only mods i have are 1.2 rocker arms ,Jetted Carb, and a Header..so which should i go after 1st ?
  2. Greedy_Jayp

BSP Trick Springs

Has anyone used the BSP Trick Springs from NR-Racing ? The site says they are 10.8 lbs at .850" lift & they last longer than the OEM springs. I have a Predator 212 with a Jet & Header. are they cool to throw in my engine ?
  3. Greedy_Jayp

WTB Rims & Tires ASAP

im looking for a set of rims and tires for my Cat 250x. dont really want a 2piece rim.let me kno what you guys have im located in moreno valley and im looking to do local pick up
  4. Greedy_Jayp

How to Change Tires

I went to a yard sale today and came up on 2 cateye mini bikes thats not running for FREE..I want to take the motorcycle tires off the rims on the cateye and put them on the rims for my Cat250x does anyone know a proper way i can remove tires off one rim and out them on another rim ? so i can...
  5. Greedy_Jayp

$ 40 dollar frame...what is this ?

a friend hit me today and said he has a mini bike frame he will sell me for 40 bucks and sent me this..what kind of frame is this ? is it worth buying ?
  6. Greedy_Jayp

Cat 250x in Socal

Hello i have a Cat 250x frame forsale with a brand new Predator 212 on it. the bike runs great never had a problem with it. the bike comes with the seat,big chain set up,black rims and tires with great thread , new grips & throttle cable , & a new Champion Copper Spark plug only problem is the...
  7. Greedy_Jayp

Cat 250x Forks

im looking for some forks that will fit my cat 250x frame..the stock ones are bent.not looking to pay a lot for forks and i also only want to deal locally 323-951
  8. Greedy_Jayp

any ride outs coming up

is there any ride outs in la or surrounding areas coming up this month ? me and some friends are trying to ride with some new people
  9. Greedy_Jayp

Predator 212 Acceleration

i have a predator 212 rthats getting jetted & a few other mods..and im wondering what can i do to make my bike get off the line faster than it is ? should i be changing my sproket & clutch ? if so what should it be changed to..i have the big chain set up
  10. Greedy_Jayp

Predator Project

Whats up. I brought a Predator 212 from Harbor Fright for 120(got the warranty)..the engine has been ran for about 3 weeks broke it in perfect and didnt get any metal shavings in my oil :thumbsup: . Now im looking to get some basic mods done to my engine (jetting,Govener Removed,Header fixed to...
  11. Greedy_Jayp

Just got a new Mini Bike Frame =)

picking up this frame from a friend for 90 bucks with out the seat and engine..im looking to throw my predator 212 on it..can anyone tell me what kind of bike this is and also do you think the predator will fit on hewre with the gas cap on ?
  12. Greedy_Jayp

22mm mikuni Carb install on Predator

Can someone give me a step to step on installing my 22mm mikuni carb on my predator 212 the bolts to hood the carb to the engine seem to be too long..how can i take the bolts off..also what size bolts should i run ?
  13. Greedy_Jayp

Champion 6.5 for sale in inland empire area

I have a champion 6.5 for sale right now it dosent have the crank in the engine because it broke.i will have a new crank for the bike when the buyer comes get it..i dont kno if the motor is stock or not but i was hitting 55 easy and beating other stock 6.5s..i have a header for the engine but...
  14. Greedy_Jayp

any engines for sale in Inland Empire/Los Angeles ?

im looking for a 6.5 Honda or Clone engine thats running in Los Angeles/Inland Empire or if you have close parts hmu i have cash in hand..need my bike back running for the 4th
  15. Greedy_Jayp

Cat 250x Project

Picked up this Cat 250x with a Champion 6.5 on it not even 10 mins after i got the bike a friend ran into a parked car and bent the front forks in.As for the motor im not sure what is done to it but when i 1st got it i had a friend ride on side of me in her car and she clocked me at 60. i just...
  16. Greedy_Jayp

What Engine & Frame is this ?

i just got this bike off of a friend and i was wondering what engine and frame i have.
  17. Greedy_Jayp

Christmas Eve meet

Has anyone planned one ?
  18. Greedy_Jayp

Minibike Ride Out in the Inland Empire

How many people on this site ride their minibikes in the inland empire..i have about 6 friends with mini bikes and we ride from perris - riverside or further depending on how we feel..
  19. Greedy_Jayp

Knuckles Honda 6.5 GX200 build

picked up a Joes frame with a 5hp engine on friday. The 5hp engine was on its last leg ( took 4 pulls to start and have to stay on throttle just to idle ) . so i traded it for a Honda 6.5 GX200 and gave dude 20 bucks on top. this is my 1st mini bike build so im open to anyone willing to send me...
  20. Greedy_Jayp

WABTED Honda 6.5 GX200 pull start

im looking for a Honda 6.5 Pull Start for my GX200..when i brought the motor it didnt have one so i have been using a rope.Let me Kno if you have one..i prefer someone in Cali ( inland empire area ) but for a low price ill go for a shipped one