Search results

1. B

Predator 670 Off Road Go Kart

Thanks, it certainly is alot of fun.:laugh: Matt
  2. B

The video didn't link? I'll try again. :confused: I can't seem to get it. Sorry. If you go to youtube and search Predator 670 Go Kart Monster Wheelie! You will see the video. I used to link videos here. Did the rules change? Here are a few pics of the engine build.
  3. B

Hello all, I haven't been very active here for several years due to changing jobs, buying a new house etc... I've only just recently started to have time to play with my sons, and my toys again. We have 2 mini bikes (1 Roper, 1 Azusa), and 3 go karts (1 Manco Dingo Duece, One Manco Phoenix, and...
  4. B

Roper project

Say there Roadrunner, you need to quit making me look bad!:laugh: That really is looking great, and you definitely don't waste any time.:thumbsup: Matt
  5. B

Summer '13 Quad Project

Very nice work! Your attention to detail is fantastic, and I really enjoy watching your progress.:thumbsup: Matt
  6. B

Roper project

Keep up the good work! Its looking really good.:thumbsup: I really need to get mine finished. I got it mocked up for testing, and it ran so well that I decided to enjoy it a little, then I got wrapped up in other projects. Seeing you build, has reminded me I really need to get back to...
  7. B

Briggs Raptor. Dover power motor???

A carb that has been drilled for alky wont run worth a flip on gas. Even if you install a smaller jet, they still won't run good on gas. When modifying a carb for alky, the holes behind the jet are enlarged as well. You will need to use a different carb if you plan on running gasoline. Matt
  8. B

OHV Conversion For 5hp Briggs FH

I'd never seen or herd of an OHV conversion for a FH briggs. I hope you do it Clayon, as I would love to watch this build. You definitely have my attention!:ohmy: :thumbsup: Matt
  9. B

TANKS - Copy NUN Chopper Rat

Very nice work!!! Love It!!:thumbsup: Matt
  10. B

opinions please

I tend to agree with Creia, it would be very dangerous. I started my boys on a small 2 seater yard cart at that age. That way I could ride with them, and later down the road they got to ride by themselves. :thumbsup: Maybe find something that you could ride together for now, and save the racing...
  11. B

Biggest piston

Santana, why would you want to bore one over that far? The thinner you make a cylinder, the more prone to distortion it is. This can cause poor ring seal, as well as reduced engine life. I only have an engine bored as far as it needs to go for the cylinder to clean up. The slightly larger...
  12. B

Biggest piston

The largest size you can get in a regular piston is .030 oversize. Now you can get forged racing pistons all the way up to around .080 oversize. Matt
  13. B

Golden Pinto Bean roller

That bike turned out Fantastic TrailHopper!! Very Nice!:thumbsup: Matt
  14. B

wanting to build mini bike from scratch

Wow a guy with your skill set, and access to equipment like waterjets should be able to build an awesome bike. I look forward to seeing your work!:thumbsup: Here are a couple DIY books from ebay, but I've never read them before, so I don't know if they're any good. ?? Mini Pocket Bike Go Kart...
  15. B

cheeftah "economy" model build up

I ran across this on ebay Jason, and I thought it was a pretty good deal. Check it out. Briggs and Stratton 5HP Horizontal Shroud and Pullstart | eBay Matt
  16. B

The engine sounds great Jason! I thought the header might be a little short, but it comes out in a great spot. Are you going to need a recoil Jason? Matt
  17. B

Machine Shop To Do OEM Crankshaft Work On Gx390

My bad, thanks for clearing that up for me.:thumbsup: Matt
  18. B

Machine Shop To Do OEM Crankshaft Work On Gx390

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the gear on the crank that drives your balance shaft, also the same gear that drives your camshaft?:confused: I know you wouldn't want to get rid of that. Matt
  19. B

Torque Converter Minor Problem

Yes, if your engine is idling to high it will cause this. There are a couple other things that can cause this as well. One is if the belt is to short, it will always creep forward. The other is, if you ride in very dusty conditions, the driver needs to be cleaned very regularly, as it can stick...
  20. B

I have several recoils laying around Jason. Wish it had gone out before I sent you the box. LOL! If you don't have access to another one, let me know, and I'll send one to you.:thumbsup: Matt