Search results

1. C

predator build

i do plan on gettin them too.
  2. C

predator build

ight, so i got a baja mini bike.all stock with a newer predator motor. i am planning on buildin it upa bit. parts list; air filter kit header 92 jet gx140 emulsion tube 305 or 275 lift cam 18 lbs springs stud kit no govaner thin copper head gasket. im a pretty big goy so im wantin...
  3. C

briggs 8hp mods

Dj:laugh:Well I've aquired a omost new flathead 8 horse briggs I am plannin on installin it on my mini bike and wanted to get some personal thaought on this particular motor and some mods if ther are any thanks guys
  4. C

good place to buy 5hp performance parts

so might be gettin a gocart with a flat head 5hp b n s motor andwonderin wher to buy performance parts
  5. C

question my briggs 3.5 hp engine runs then bogs.....

what city in florida do u live in?
  6. C

5.5hp intek mods?

so i maight be gettin 2 briggs intek 5.5 hp motors and was wondering if theys some mods for these motors? one will be used on a gokart:shrug::grind::confused::blink:
  7. C

onan motor mods?

its a newer one overhead valves in such and its a generator and just wonderin mabe a gokart?
  8. C

onan motor mods?

are there any mods that u could do to an onan engine? could you put one on a mini bike?:shrug::grind:
  9. C

new engine for 72 trailhopper

if u got to the website called tboltusa.com u can get some powrer full engines for a good price
  10. C

HELP i need your opinion on some mods i am about to do

i think ill be ok to but i just wanted to get a little input im about to order the parts right now i would get a billet rod and flywill first but its just a beater it is like the baja warrior same style differnt colors but im sure no govener port and pilish head header k&n air filter and adapter...
  11. C

any one near milton,fl

:confused:anyone?
  12. C

it would be highly apreciated:thumbsup:
  13. C

any one near milton,fl

is thay any one near milton,florida that wanna hook up and ride?:shrug::thumbsup::confused:
  14. C

tac hook up on honda clone

thanks for the info :smile:
  15. C

any more free mods for honda clone

yea i geus i shoulda mentin the slitly modified air filter assembly and the exhaust with tons of holes in it and wen i said scream i was sorda refering to this be a new motor and the difference besides the old worn out one :bowdown:
  16. C

so i have a mb165 or mini baja with a 5.5 i biult this motor port and polished cylinder head and it screamms.. but i want more i am about to order a gx140 e tube size 40 mainjet the biggest one that OldMiniBikes warehouse has to offer 18lb springs and an adapter and air filter i already have a homade...
  17. C

ight thanks man:thumbsup:
  18. C

just woderin how to hook up on the tac on honda clone:smile:
  19. C

need quick answer on crank side play

i have like a 1/4 inch