Search results

1. metalhead100

Custom alum. muffler and wrap.....!

Ok guys I did manage to finish the exhaust on my bike build....Found this baby on ebay and wrapped the pipe with lava rock wrap.....:thumbsup: Had to make a adapter to get it to thread on my pipe ect....the muffy has a 1 inch hole with no threads just a bolt....It takes a bit of modding....Has...
  2. metalhead100

Got me a Scion IQ......pics

Here is Dads new toy....... The paint is white pearl.....best looking color they offer......Me and my son are going cruzin tonight 8o)
  3. metalhead100

Car fire update..,...$

Well the insurance totaled it.....$5941.61 for a burned up car I bought for $1.00.......(kia 2 for one deal...ended up with a new sorento for 20 large (if you take out this settlement i will have in hand for this burnt rio). I got the title and the check is due to me.... Sooooooo Car...
  4. metalhead100

15T/72T gearing on my bike now......results !!

I just installed a new drum and 15 tooth pinion on my clutch ,,,16 inch tires and 72 tooth rear sprocket . In case anyone needs the info....13 tooth and up clutch gear requires a 13 tooth and up drum from Max-Torque....The basic 12 tooth drum will NOT fit the 13 and up sprockets they sell...
  5. metalhead100

Car Fire.........what luck.. PICS of Carnage

Head outside at 5:30 AM to go to work......open car door ,....no dome lights came on.......next thought was will it start?.....THEN I noticed the smell....smelled like a house fire.......then I see it........the whole center console is melted and ran all over the floor ect....So I popped the...
  6. metalhead100

FYI Good prices on MAX Torque parts

Max-Torque (fun kart) FYI Good prices on MAX Torque parts Im going to a 15 tooth...had to order a drum and gear .....hope it works as I have 3 good 12 tooth clutches,,,,,and go figure ,,,,,the 13 and up replacement teeth WONT fit the 12 tooth drum......@#$%$:grind::hammer::doah::sad:#@#$%...
  7. metalhead100

BMX tricks........and crashes

Bike Ramp Jumping - YouTube Still amazes me how they do this ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgxHVXJlzA&feature=player_embedded#!
  8. metalhead100

Honda/clone basic carb cleaning detail pic

Honda/clone basic carb cleaning detail pic Needs to be a Sticky!
  9. metalhead100

Honda GX parts cataloug PDF

Honda Replacement Parts Product Catalog - Free Owners Manual PDF And parts blow up ect... http://www.freeownersmanualpdf.net/ebook/honda-gx200-spare-parts.pdf
  10. metalhead100

GA $100 mini frame

Mini Bike Frame Barn Find Small Engine Displacement Mini Bike Frame Engine Fork | eBay
  11. metalhead100

Damn this is fun.......

Just a though about how much fun these machines are.... I enjoy the hell outta pimping my machine for the days ride.... The go-kart is a blast too..... I feel the urge to build something else.........
  12. metalhead100

Lifan makes a twin?.....

LIFAN V TWIN 250CC HONDA ENGINE MOTOR MINI CHOPPER MOTORCYCLE BIKE MC GO CART | eBay OH man oh man............
  13. metalhead100

Dig these gears...........

paradoxical gear set 1,2,3 teeth - YouTube Now I have seen it all.....hahahaha
  14. metalhead100

Mini Bike Jumps and Wrecks VID

Mini Bike Jumps and Wrecks - YouTube Pretty good video some adult wording.....poor mini bike....
  15. metalhead100

Ebay add gone wrong (semi adult nature)

Hahahha Talk about bad ebay adds........nothing like saggy bottom boob spillage to sell yer item hmmm? CT70 Right Rear Passenger Foot Peg OEM Honda CT 70 Mini Trail Bike FREE SHIPPING | eBay
  16. metalhead100

Shocks wanted....

Looking for good pair of shocks for a mini.....I plan on hinging my seat with them....? Any one have a pair for sale reasonable?.... Jim
  17. metalhead100

Anyone build a dirt track?.

Per title I am looking to make a new track in a field..that will tie to a double teardrop back in the woods here .......I have use of a Case tractor (1946) and a disc and bushhog mower.... I plan to mow it...then disc a track (chew up the dirt and weeds a bit) then run my dads old ford LTD...
  18. metalhead100

Bike wheel with the engine inside it!

Bikes Archives | Travel Gadgets | Travelizmo Bike wheel with the engine inside it!
  19. metalhead100

Lucas oil for flat tappets

Just letting you guys know I found out Lucas oil makes a classic car blend that has the zinc additive for flat tappet valves ....it was removed from modern engine oils because it fouls caddy converters and o2 sensors in EFI engines.... Your old tractors and small engines need this additive...
  20. metalhead100

Predator kart first rides....

Not shown in pic...but I made a new floor pan up front ...installed new pedals ...new brake rod and new throttle cable....new chain....new clutch and new engine.....whew,....what a lemon I bought.... Me and my boy got to ride her today! What a F'in BLAST! doughnuts ....spot turn 180-...