Search results

1. S

what am I doing wrong ? wont start ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7hz1MV7kAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7hz1MV7kA
  2. S

Trisport gearing HELP

I have a alsport trisport with a hacked in 340 that after a few hours of work runs horribly.. So I spent the day with the plasma cutting and grinding off all the junk that was poorly welded on to the frame to make that engine fit and now I am down to the jackshaft and motor plate. I have a...
  3. S

Moron on mini with cape crashes!

Watch Superhero Slammed By Cape and Scooter Video | Break.com
  4. S

my speed quest!!

I have a bronco mini and a 6.5 clone and so far did 26mph with it stock and geared (will look and post later). I did 35.6 mph run with a heavey spring on the linkage to kinda defeat the gov but will take it out soon and do it right. My next step is a few biggar teeth on the front jackshaft...
  5. S

what do YOU drive?

I have a 2000 jeep TJ 1993 Festiva 2004 focus 1992 dodge party van 1964 Impala (juiced) all plated and driven
  6. S

will it still start good?

If I take out the gov and install a mikuni carb and do a bit of head work like springs ect will my clone still start like a stock one?? I have a couple of clones and a real honda and what I love is the one pull start that they do so well . I want to get some more out of them but if I have to...
  7. S

Do you ship to Canada yet?

I need some stuff and befor I put all my bikes away there was talk of getting the Canada shipping thing fixed. anything?
  8. S

Looking for a good site to buy parts that ships to CANADA.

I am fed up with looking for parts then finding them only to find that they do not ship to canada!! I am at the point where I may just sell all of my bikes and forget I ever heard of a minibike.....:sadcrying4: I paid $75 for 2 twist grips that came broken and just found out my order of...
  9. S

Need ideas for some small engines I have...VIDEO

I have a small 4stroke honda that I want to use on a project but what??? a few others as well
  10. S

Canadian Tire go cart lawnmower video

anyone ever seen these??
  11. S

Torq-A-Verter VS Clutch video

I did this last year to show the advantage of a TAV for people that have never seen it. I was also about 50 lbs bigger in this video but have since lost weight as a result of the atkins diet, that story some other time.
  12. S

Video of my project and shop (bronco)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  13. S

made a band brake for the clutch, WOW!!

my bronco had disk brakes and they are useless :sadcrying4: I have them just barely dragging and with a full pull to the bars on the lever it does nothing so i cut a plate and welded on a stud , drilled a hole and stole the band from my other mini and wow what a difference!! Not a fan of...
  14. S

1.5 million dollar laser cutter, what should I make??

A buddy just bought a second cutter that will do up to 1 inch thick, I am bored of cutting my name in stuff and I get free waste space so what should I make?? stainless motor plates?
  15. S

garbage from ebay!!

2 sets of twist grips and both came broken! where can i get good ones?? shayne
  16. S

anyone ever build a mini out of gas pipe and threaded fittings?

It would be heavy and kinda silly but I am sure it has been done?
  17. S

good sites for parts ?

I found affordablegocarts.com to have alot of what seems to be good packages but as always i come to you guys the pros to ask what you think what do you think of the package number 4?? affordablegokarts: GX160 & GX200 BOLT-ON PERFORMANCE KITS
  18. S

what gives it that "SOUND"??

I know that this is kind of a silly question as a good sounding engine is a result of spending cash but what would you say changes the sound the most? I have a clone that will be getting a pipe, valve springs and carb along with the basics of gov removal and other little mods , but after...
  19. S

chain guide or roller??

I searched but never saw an answer to this . I have a bronco tx? with jackshaft and #35 chain , after some adjusting I see that the rear sprocket could use some sort of guide to stop any chance of the chain falling off. would a roller do it best or maybe one of them bolt on things the cart...
  20. S

small air deflector under the head, can I remove it?

I can trim it to fit around my jackshaft but do I really need it?