Search results

1. L

68 mph bonaza 70 + with nitrous

Thanks the bike has around 1200 in it. It has a bitchin billet spring loaded chain tensioner also, The bike isnt currently next to me or i would get you guys more pics. Also the nitrous unit is something i built using a hobby battery small 2.5 lb bottle and some air brake line its no kit. Nice...
  2. L

I dont see a problem with the ad. And ive been on here a bunch before but my acct was messed up so i quick created a new one. The ad serves its purpose you talking shit on the other hand does nothing.
  3. L

The front wheel killed wheel bearings. I orderd custom RSK sealed bearings and installed them so its stable. The Nitrous unit is a custom dry unit. For 650 Ill toss it in. Or 500 FIRM for the bike. no seat just wood frame disk brake. Rides good fun on the big end.
  4. L

Started off originally as a bonanza BC1200 But its been upgraded for street riding/ racing it has been 68 mph on motor with current gear could go faster Has been 90 mph on nitrous with different gearing. Frame tigwelded and custom disk brake and aluminum fuel cell made. Lots of time and money...
  5. L

Another Cat For Sale

sweet thread
  6. L

Tecumseh Carb Number Stamping Guide

extremely helpful thankls
  7. L

Tecumseh Carb Number Stamping Guide

extremely helpful thankls
  8. L

Honda/Clone 5.5 and 6.5 hp Bolt size and torque specs

i also love arp hatdware on wheels of these high speed bikes