Search results

1. J

Skat Kitty Exhaust

How hard is it to come by a Skat Kitty exhaust / or someone who can make one ? Is there an alternative exhaust that anyone may have used / or is using if the factory one is unavailable ?
  2. J

Tecumseh Gas Tank - Black

I am looking for a black gas tank for a 4hp Tecumseh PowerSport L-head engine. Specifically for one that has the opening on the right hand side - as I am sitting down facing the front. The one I currently have opens in the middle and unfortunately the bar on this little Ruttman covers this gas...
  3. J

Heald Bronc - Front Ski

I have a ski for the Heald VT-5 or VT-7. I have had it for the last 15 + yrs. and have never used it. I have just the VT-1040 SuperBronc's and the front tire is a bit too wide to put in the ski - though it probably could be done. It is a fairly "meaty" piece of steel, but has scratches on the...
  4. J

Lucas Break-In Oil

Alright - don't beat me up on this if I am barking up the wrong tree. I have a "few" of the Heald SuperBronc's with both the 8hp and 10hp original stock Tecumsehs. They are in excellent shape and have never been opened up. Would using the 30W Lucas Break-In Oil which has a "high zinc content"...
  5. J

Cap'n Kanuckles

Could you please clear some of your messages out so I can contact you ? Thanks, Jon (574) 361-3361 or you can send me a text with your phone number and I will call / text you ?
  6. J

WTB - Carlisle 4.10 / 3.50 - 5 (Double Indian Head) Tires

Looking for NOS or (Very Good Shape) set of these Carlisle tires for a Ruttman I am re-doing. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you !
  7. J

Detroit Area - Old School - Need Help

Back in the late 60"s - mid 70"s there was a store / storefront that was filled with minibikes for sale. I believe it was on Woodward Ave. between 8 mile - south to 6 mile - on the east side of the street ? Also believe there was a "Flagg Brothers" shoe store just down the street on the same...
  8. J

Heald Super Bronc - Ron & Scott Kimball - Powertec

It is with sadness that I need to inform our community that Ron and Scott Kimball - owners of Powertec will be closing their doors within the next few weeks. I have been blessed to have known them for these last 12 years and have spent countless hours just sitting there and talking to them...
  9. J

Heald - Ron & Scott Kimball - Powertec

It is with sadness that I need to inform our community that Ron and Scott Kimball - owners of Powertec will be closing their doors within the next few weeks. I have been blessed to have known them for these last 12 years and have spent countless hours just sitting there and talking to them...