Search results

1. J

Best off road mini bike

Have you had it off road yet? If so, what did you think?
  2. J

Coleman ct100u clutch quesstion

Ahh, I misread that. Sorry.
  3. J

Coleman ct100u clutch quesstion

FYI, here's an exploded parts diagram. Which part are you referring to?
  4. J

MB200-2 is awesome...

By Coleman, do you mean the larger CT200u-EX? If so, how did that feel compared to the MB200-2? I know the MB is ~6 longer, but does it feel any different than the Coleman?
  5. J

Sat on my First Minibike...and Surprised in Several Ways

A local Tractor Supply has a Coleman CT200u-EX on display, so I stopped by and took a look and actually sit on a mini bike before making the decision to get into the hobby or not. Two things surprised me about that bike. First, it was actually pretty comfortable. Of course, stationary on...
  6. J

Noob Question about MB200 Ergonomics

Excellent! Thank you.
  7. J

Noob Question about MB200 Ergonomics

With other recreational vehicles I've used, I have preferred to stand up much of the time, particularly in technical sections. How practical is that on an MB200? The newer MB200-2 has two sets of foot pegs, so foot placement probably wouldn't be a problem, but the handlebar position relative to...
  8. J

Question About 196cc DOHV TAV Setups

Ahh cool, I missed that thread. Thanks for the heads up. Given the similarities between the two, I wonder how easy it would be to just buy the Monster Moto wheel assemblies to use on the Trailmaster.
  9. J

warrior project and 2 fyi's

Awesome thread! I've been thinking of getting my first MB200 (the MB200-2 specifically), and all of the information and pictures you've provided have helped me immeasurably.
  10. J

Shipping & payment help needed

Yes, all they need is your email address to send you money through PayPal. Regarding shipping, I created a UPS account (not USPS), which allows me to create shipments from home (put in the package dimensions, destination, etc.) and give someone a price up front. Then I just print the shipping...
  11. J

Seriously, How Bad Are the Drum Brakes?

I don't (yet) own a mini bike, but I'm doing my research, and brakes are a frustrating topic for me. On one hand, everyone seems to loathe drum brakes. On the other hand, even though most minis have them, everyone loves their minis, so...I'm confused. Are they really as bad as everyone says, or...
  12. J

Thanks for the advice guys. I was leaning toward the MM-B212, because of the disc brakes, but it looks like it wouldn't be too difficult to add a drum brake up front, so now I'm leaning toward the MB200-2, because of the suspension.
  13. J

I'm thinking of getting a mini bike to do some riding with friends with quads. My biggest concern is how well this engine handles hills. I'm talking moderate inclines at best, no insane dirt bike hill climbs. I'm not a speed demon, and prefer technical crawling. Do you guys think engines like...