Search results

1. Drews57

Azuza 4.5" Drum Brake Question

I would just use oven cleaner to remove the coating an then use a Scotch bright to give it fine scratches to give the brake something to grab an just brake clean the pad an wipe it also a couple time with the Scotch pad.. That worked on a honda spree I had... I'm no eggspert... Just ideas
  2. Drews57

So I've been told?

I almost wonder it they cut those off an welded on the ones on there because they where gross burger welds. didn't look like the ones on the motor plate to the frame an around the bars.?? It looks like the mini mate frame with the Indian handlebars. It had a sticker on the frame that said serial...
  3. Drews57

So I've been told?

So I been told I have a late model lil Indian but now that my resto is 99% done I would like to know what year ish an is the hs40 the motor that came with the model.. An info would be cool give me some history on what I brought back to life.
  4. Drews57

Garbage lil Indian

Threw together a very ugly seat to get a few zips down the road here even tho it's 26 degrees outside.. She's a mover. Need to figure out how to get more top end not sure if that's all the bikes got. or the gear is that short but seems pretty solid. An the best thing I'd say my woman did a...
  5. Drews57

Garbage lil Indian

So first off.. Thank to the guys who gave me some great ideas an way to wire my kill switch... Never delt with something of this age... So story found in trash was crashed.for sure. forks bent to shit.. Cracked rims. have been repaired. Just a rusted. Rotted tire Spraypainted who knows how many...
  6. Drews57

The Official OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Clutch Cover & Chain Guard Thread

If anyone want to know my cover is the side of a computer door that I cut down to be the size I wanted an is connected with neo magnets at the bottom an the the bends gave it alot of stability. doesn't just flop around an the sharp cut edges I just wrapped door trim on
  7. Drews57

Need forks

Amazing day! Went to shop. Handed off the bars he got them as straight as there gonna be. But the best part is there all even an where there suppose to be! An...... AN.... AN........ HE DID IT FOR FREE!!!!! AMAZING.... Guy just said np man get it back together. Deff tell he has a love for bikes...
  8. Drews57

Need forks

Thanks guys again! I contacted a local shop that's got a press he said bring them. In an he will see what he can do. an looking at those pics with the press I should be able to get them straight an hopefully doesn't cost me some insane money! I'll just show him how it was done an hopefully he...
  9. Drews57

Need forks

The problem is its bent where the plate is and the handles are off wack also. they are both bent an not in the same places. An I can't find a replacement and I tried heat an a small sledge an I can't get them straight
  10. Drews57

Need forks

Well Im in need of a fork for a late model lil Indian. Does anyone know who sells them or the size I need or anything. found a crashed one an been budget building it an went to bend the forks back.. Someone crashed it an now there shot. Very sad my son thought it was almost done an now I can't...
  11. Drews57

Hs40 kill switch

Thanks I honestly didnt know how far they went out I just knock them straight to begin with since then I've prolly knocked them about 1 1/2 in more. much better now. An when I say it was bad boy was it... Been spray painted over an over the cooling fan fins where all broke off I honestly can't...
  12. Drews57

Hs40 kill switch

Thank you guys so much! Also here's the restomod. Found in trash. someone deff crashed it but some heat an my bike hammer fixed all that an it was build it new or remain garbage
  13. Drews57

Hs40 kill switch

So forgive me I'm young an new an looking for answers.. So I found what my research tells me to be a later model lil Indian. With a hs40 an I want to wire a kill switch to it because my son wont enjoy the shock from the plug ground. Now there was a wire that's grounded to the block an I figured...
  14. Drews57

Maddness

Maddness