Search results

1. spacecoast

Comet 2 speed jackshaft with clutch

Sold. Thanks for looking.
  2. spacecoast

Thanks HD for posting my pics. Rocco, that's a sweet scooter my man.:thumbsup:
  3. spacecoast

Been a while since I've posted pictures, don't remember how. Go to my photo's and you'll see two pics of the jackshaft and clutch. Bio, this is an original Comet 2 speed jackshaft that was a kit. The clutch is for 3/4" shaft motor, the jackshaft is 5/8 and comes with the bearings and tabs. This...
  4. 20140107_143051

20140107_143051

Original comet 2 speed jackshaft kit
  5. 20140107_143036

20140107_143036

Original comet 2 speed jackshaft kit
  6. spacecoast

Complete (NOS) 2 speed jackshaft with the double sprocket clutch, complete and still in the box. $225 shipped. Will add picture later today. Located in Florida.
  7. spacecoast

Tank and carb OK?

Looks like my ACN. You could repair the plug hole with a heli coil, but I'm sure your aware of this. Heavy bitch ain't it?
  8. spacecoast

orange slice newb project

I was wondering how that slipped by Markus, must be slipping eh?
  9. spacecoast

Flat track bike

Why isn't the carb level? No issues running it like that? Motor does sound nice.
  10. spacecoast

Scrap Yard has been good to me!!!

That Rotax looks awesome. Never seen one before.
  11. spacecoast

The "Bottle Rocket" Build

Better safe than OWEE! :doah:
  12. spacecoast

Seriously?

mini bike $150 FIRM
  13. spacecoast

Why?

mini bike
  14. spacecoast

H30 engine rebuild questions

Here is a link to Tecumseh's "Technician's handbook". It covers 3 to 11 hp L head motors. http://www.cpdonline.com/692509.pdf
  15. spacecoast

Kinda neat.

Check this thing out. 1983 trike , heald torpedo
  16. spacecoast

Trail Ram Jackshaft

My mistake, your Trail ram uses a Comet style system, a driver and a driven. It indeed uses a drum mounted on the jackshaft with a band brake. Here is a pic. I hope this helps you out, it's the only pic I could find. Neat mini. This is assuming that this bike is original BTW.
  17. spacecoast

Trail Ram Jackshaft

OldMiniBikes.com - Discount & Replacement Mini Bike Parts Look on this page and you'll see the bearings. They are 5/8' shaft size x 1- 3/8" mount size. I believe if you measure your holes again this is what you'll need. Every component to the jackshaft system is on that page as well. As for...
  18. spacecoast

a big Thanks to Hent.......

I'll give a big pat on the back to Hent as well. Kudo's to you sir and your fine efforts!
  19. spacecoast

Hent...

Dam good seeing you Strig.
  20. spacecoast

Scooter on roids?

Restorekid building another scooter? This time for the 1/4 mile? YouTube - 1100cc scooter